Why Not?

Saturday, 3:30am. O Bar Malate, Manila.

It was J's birthday last Friday so what better way to end it with a bang is to go to Malate. By the way, there was an event at Bed which we went to earlier but the crowd, surprisingly went in early (because it's free entrance if you get in before midnight) and went out early. The Pink People scattering on the streets at 3:30am is unusual not unless it's the White Party. Anyway, J, CA, SatC, William, Tails and I might as well eat breakfast since we really thought that the night is over for partying. J texted KS who is at the O Bar. After a few minutes, KS welcomed us in front of the bar with his ever, friendly disposition, him and J started talking while me and the other guys also started a conversation. After a few minutes, J tagged us along to go inside.

J: Come on, let's go inside O!

Us Guys: What are we gonna do there? It's already morning and most of us are nearly dead drunk.

J: It's my Birthday, come on, I'll treat you!

Us Guys: Oh, fine.

Come to think of it, it's technically still his birthday and we might as well join him. We went inside and the place is really, really crowded, like a cockpit stadium on a high stake derby. Pun not intended.

The last time I went at O, was when it was still free to enter, that was 2006, my first time in Malate which was a Tuesday night, which was awkward, which was the wrong time because Bed is not open on that day.

Anyway, the bar is filled to the rim, it was really hot and humid inside which makes you want to strip off your clothes.

KS introduced us to some of his friends, most of which I forgot to remember the names but what the heck, I'm not good with names, although there was someone who I got interested in, his name is CJ. We got into a small chat and it was fun, cool guy and very amiable.

Me: Do you go here often?

CJ: No, not really, KS and I went to a party and I was dragged here. I actually have work by 9am.

Me: Oh no! Why don't you go ahead and sleep, you have to take your rest.

CJ: No, I don't wanna do that, you're still here.

Me: (brushing my long,silky,wavy hair) Hahaha! CJ, come on dude, it's really late.

CJ: Your partner must be very lucky.

Me: How'd you say that?

CJ: Because he met someone as cute as you.

Me: (again, brushing my long,silky,wavy hair) Hahaha! CJ, stop it. 

CJ: But it's true.

I neared his face and went to embrace the guy, ahem, I had to, that stupid Blue Frog made me tipsy and a bit disoriented and a lot sleepy. I think the embrace was a good gesture for a place like that and he didn't complain so I guess that's a good thing.

CJ: Are you sleepy or tipsy?

Me: Both.

CJ: Aw...come here, sleep on my shoulders.

Me: Thanks but I really just need to go home.

CJ: Where do you live?

Me: Down South. And you?

CJ: San Juan.

Me: Too far!

He just laughed.

I hugged him tighter, because I badly need to rest and my head is feeling heavier than before. He supported my arms and hugged me as well.

CJ: Can I have your number?

I fished inside my pocket, handed him my phone, inputted his number and returned it to me.

I typed his name JC.

CJ: It's CJ.

Me: Sorry, badly need to get a good rest.

CJ: That's OK.

He handed me his phone and I typed in my number and returned it.

CJ: P, right?

Me: Yup, that's P.

He typed in P Baby.

Comments

  1. o tapos? hmmmm... :-)

    kilig tong post mo ha... hehe... *like*

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday to J...

    cute post. tama si Looking, kinilig din ako. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Looking for Vince - there, we're still texting and I'm still finding the right time to go out with him.

    *Carrie - something tells me we have met before. How'd you know my blog? :)

    *Nimrod - haha! thanks, J says thank you for the greet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andumi dumi, andumi dumi.. andumi dumi.. hahaha. I lurve it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Tristan Tan - I hope my identity will be kept in ultimate secrecy. And yes, I'm filthy. Wahahahaha! Coming from you then that's a shining compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. filthy? now that's the biggest understatement of the 1st quarter of 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha! And the bashing still continue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. take it as a compliment. that means i read your entries. with an evil grin. hahaha. kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heichu!!! Hahaha! Thanks then for the um, compliment?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hate me for what? reading your blog entries? hehehe. and you're welcome. for the compliment that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. something tells me you know me quite well... I just can't put my finger in it. Hmmmm... and I'm assuming you're not the nephrology doctor from the party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really, there's a doctor from the party? didn't get the chance to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts