And There He Goes...

Monday 23:00, our residential house.

Unknown No.: Hey, how are you doing?

Me: Kinda busy with work, how are you?

UN: I'm not busy anymore. Where do you live again?

Me: Who are you anyway?

UN: CJ. Guy you met at O Bar, remember? Where do you live?

Ahem...

Me: You forgot where I live?! I live in ParaƱaque.

Change a.k.a from UN to CJ.

CJ:  When will we bond?

Me: If I'm not so busy anymore. 

CJ: My Graduation's coming up.

Me: That's great, when?

CJ: It's in May.

Me: Where do you study?

CJ: Somewhere in UBelt. Let's meet!

Me: Where in UBelt?

________________________________Nothing Follows______________________________________ 

Comments

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Sex na ito. Go go go! Pagkatapos mo, pakitanong kung pede pa ko pumila. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the motion. Go go go! Supportado ka namin ng sister mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You guys are both in abstinence but as for me I go whoring? Seems unfair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy is cute. Ano pa bang hinihintay mo? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from regina george to samantha jones. hehehe. nice evolution. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I don't even know if it's a compliment or an insult. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. samantha jones is an epitome of new york class. so it's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I resent that! That is definitely an insult.

    Hmp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts