Numbers

185 (lbs.) - was my heaviest weight to date. A high school junior then

150 (lbs.) - was my weight when I stepped as College frosh

17 (yrs. old) - when I came out as a certified Pink Ranger 

17 (yrs. old) - I had my first man to man encounter

5 (times) - I eat in a day

3 (times) - I go to the gym in a week

2000 (pesos) - is the gym fee for a quarter

1700 (pesos) - is the amount I already paid 

6 (of April) - will be the end of my quarterly membership

2 - is the number of siblings I have

4 - is the number of serious relationships I had

5 - is the number of flings I had

1.81 (GB) - is the memory accumulated in my Ipod for music files

1.21 (GB) - is the memory accumulated in my Ipod for video files

119 (lbs.) - was my lightest weight ever (grrr!!!)

135 (lbs.) - is my current weight

2 and 1/6 (years) - I have been going to the gym

12 (o'clock) - time I usually sleep

4 (o'clock) - my ever dreaded wake up time

9 (hours) - time I stay in the volunteer program per day

100 (hours) - time I need to accumulate in order to get a certificate in the program

6 (people) - staff nurses who supervise me everyday

11 ( of September) - one of the most memorable experiences I had

11 ( of November) - my birthday! Woohoo!!!

7 (times) - I've been to Bed bar

Nth (time) - I've been to Malate

71 (days) - I have got to lose 10 pounds

71 (days) - is the start of Philippine Fashion Week! Yipee!!!

1 and 1/4 (years) - longest relationship so far

4 (days) - shortest relationship so far, hope nothing shorter though

4 (months) - in deepest contemplation I have ever done

3 (months) - realization sank in like the Titanic voyage that my ex and I will just be ex

3 (phones) - I have lost in my existence, yet

10,000,000 (times) - I have been pissed off 

3 ( persons) - number of crushes I have in the gym

21 (days) - before I go to another gym, sucks, I know

8 (years old) - my maturity level now

17 (fellow bloggers) - As of this post. I thank thee y'all! 
 

Comments

  1. awesome! you lost 3 phones?! you're like the santa clause of some people. and hey, philippine fashion week? sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 185 (lbs.) - was my heaviest weight to date. A high school junior then
    135 (lbs.) - is my current weight

    Congrats sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. * moonywormtailpadfootandprongs - I know it's gonna be a hell of a week! I'm so excited. No, Santa Clause is an understatement, Rosa Rosal is more fitting. :)

    * nimrod - thanks dude but I have to lose 10 lbs. by May, wish me the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts