Just Because...

I told you I'm openly dating and you're telling me about the concept of having a lasting relationship and co-habitating?

Whoa! Slow down there cowboy, slow down.

Dude, I barely know you and you barely know me.

Malate is a place of anonymity, of alternate personalities, of deceptions, of lies, of unsaid statuses, of finding acceptance, of finding the call of animal instinct, of finding that perfect one...for the night.

You're too aggressive with your ideas, an assertion that turned me off. Maybe, it's just not the right time. I do mind because I'm not looking for a commitment anyway.

True, you were nice but that's that, you're nice.

I went out last night thinking I had a date, yes it was a date, a date with a friend that ended great. But of course you were thinking of something else, paranoid by the fact that I do what you can do with just any other guy.

Sheesh...funny that you're at a place like that when you're looking for a life-time partner. Truly, truly paradoxical.

I have learned my lesson well not to date guys I meet there and you should have known that from the start. 

Looks can be deceiving, let's just call it that. 

Comments

  1. hmm. you know what, i have a friend who found love there. but apparently, it ended like how it started. lightning fast and with a capital K. haha. but still, there's love in there somewhere. so take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *moonywormtailpadfootandprongs - the anonymous commenter strikes again with an applauding vengeance. Haha! I know, I know I'm generalizing, maybe there are. Who knows, but as for me, Hell No!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bitterness like bile eh? just kidding. well if you're just stating your insights and venting out your prerogative, then let's leave it that way. you don't have to be the "regina george" of those who have different perspectives. who knows, that maybe someday you'll find your very own "regina george"? or have you? hehe. something to ponder on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts