Insignificance

Why do people want to out you?

The reason is still unfathomable.

Comments

  1. They have nothing better to do with their time. Teka, hindi ka pala out? Pahipo na lang ulit ng pecs. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para Lang masatisfy yung curiosity nila. Pag nagawa ka na nilang out, yung iba naman ang pagdidiskitahan nila. Sometimes, they have good intentions, other times, they wanna ruin your life coz somehow the think outing a person would take them to their disadvantage. But I'd like to agree with Trish, wala silang ibang magawang matino sa buhay kundi mag out ng bading.

    Malisyoso tao. Wala ka lang gufra, pag-iisipan ka nang bading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhmmmm... Tristan and Carrie are correct. Wala lang siguro magawa.

    Siguro din they want people to focus their attention to you. para sumikat ka lalo. Celebrity ka eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Tristan - I'm not completely out, think of me as a flower blooming, I wanna open petal by petal not in full swing, sexuality issues. Hehe! And, nice post! Stamp of Platinum Standard. :)

    * Carrie - They will try to step on you just for curiosity's sake? That's really disheartening and I feel sad for them.

    * Nimrod - Ahem, the first commenter IS the celebrity here. Hands down! Anyway, I'm thinking if they don't have anything to do with their lives then I can't change that but at least be sensitive enough. Effing numb people.

    Thanks for the responses although I'm still trying to analyze and rationalize the situation WHY people really do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have out-ed you when I was there. Next time, I'll put you on Tristan Tales nang makita mo kung pano ko mag-out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Yesterday, you appreciate me so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts