My Peanut Butter Bank

And because of a crippling slash nearly comatose slash half-dead bank account.

And because of a volunteer program that left my pocket deeply holed which I can run my fingers across.

And because of an allowance that's insufficient to provide my daily caloric needs thus resorting to either raisins or pan de sal.

And because of my purchasing impulses that made me look and feel like a poor man  fashionista.

And because of my weekly agendas of passing through various hospitals with the use of what money was left from my allowances.

And because of an entire week I had to wait till I can go back to my volunteer work which left me in a no money, no honey status.

And because of my addicted state of communicating to the social world of mine using a Globe Prepaid Kit.

And because of needing to reload every now and then to connect with these people.

And because of my mom's principle of saving-up-for-something-hence-I'm-not-giving-you-anything.

And because of a not fully paid gym fee.

And because of a different diet I have even though I eat almost anything thinking.

I have resorted to a Peanut Butter container as a start of my savings. 

So what? It's a Skippy anyway. :)   

Comments

  1. try what i do.
    i don't use any shiny coins both 1 peso and 5 peso coins. in no time, you'll be saving a lot. or the 10php coins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Von Draye's tip seems like a good advice.

    Goodluck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That sounds like a good idea, I will try to do that!

    Thanks Von Draye and Manech. Best of luck to me! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. that seems to be a good idea. ill try that also. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts