Three Months

It has been nearly three months since I went to Bed Bar. The nostalgic house music, the cramped and compressed bodies of sweating men, the anonymous people you meet inside, it was chaotic alright but simultaneously, I find enjoyment and relaxation. I know it's weird but the fact that I get to dance my heart out without anyone criticizing me for my epileptic dance moves gives me a lot of sense of freedom and independence from a world of judgment and prejudices.

I don't go to Bed for the people, I go there for the music. I love house and techno music, I truly appreciate them for whatever reason. The beat and the rhythm is so ecstatic and euphoric in an expressive way.

I used to go to bars alone for the sake of dancing the night away: isolated from the group, isolated from the crowd, isolated from the general pink population. I always had this sense of loner in me ever since I was a kid.

I was one wallflower, an outcast, a lone wolf, a patient in solitary confinement, I considered myself someone who could live with no one but myself, to depend only on no one but me. It's not bad at all, it provided me the courage to do what I need to do without asking help from others, it gave me a sense of direction, an assurance from my inner conscience that I'm gonna make it alive through ordeals.

Things change, people change, personalities change, perspectives change, opinions change.

Although reasons differ, we have to embrace it wholly.

I'm going to Bed tonight, I might be all alone.

Will you join me to Bed? 

Comments

  1. Hay naku, itanong mo yan kay T! Oops, ang tanong pala ay, "Will you join me in bed?" at ang sagot ay isang resounding "Yes!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. * joel - that's so gross, I'm sorry I know he has a lot of money and everything but DEFINITELY and ASSURINGLY not my type.

    * herbs - it was great, he's very comfortable and cuddly to be with, one of the best huggers in my entire existence.

    I had fun with you guys! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i am in Manila.. i will definitely Go with you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Dhon - you should have joined us!!! It was a lot of effing fun! I was nearly molested! Wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huggers lang? HAHAHA. daaayyyuum

    ReplyDelete
  6. @guyrony -- will be in manila by July.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We should hang out again sometime Joel and Herbs!!! I had a blast! Woohoo!!!

    * Donald - Cool! I'll meet you then in Bed or at Bed. Hahaha! Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts