Connections

The person that connected us together will be leaving later towards the US.

He will be there for quite some time. Roughly for 6 months.

I'm assuring myself that I won't be seeing you within that time frame. Plus the fact that I might be going to Cebu for work.

Yes, we talked last night but it's still awkward.

By the time we meet each other, I will be a better person.

Not bitter anymore.

Haha! I can still remember how you wanted to talk to me, how you wanted to approach and just share your thoughts but it's not the right time, you have your date you might as well hang-out with him.

Six months of not seeing you...

I'll recuperate and be a better person, stop being so emotional. My brain is telling me we had nothing but my heart is insisting that we did have something so in torment, I chose to go with what my brain is telling me.

And maybe, just maybe, by the time we meet each other, I'll have an appreciation for indie films.

Till next time. 

Comments

Popular Posts