Fucking Friends?

He narrated what he did the whole day, from paperworks early in the morning till paperworks in the afternoon, he was asking me if he made the appropriate Nursing Diagnosis, precise timeframe, needed steps to client wellness, he was asking me for some suggestions but I really am not in the mood, I was feeling very sleepy but I can't show it to him or I might offend him that we just went to his pad for some nap time. I assured him that what he did was all fine, I don't need to make suggestions nor does he need any revising on his paperworks, he smiled and lied on his bed.

His smile turned to a smirk, a very naughty and peculiar smirk.

I looked at him and asked him if he's OK, he told me he's fine and I shouldn't worry about him too much.

I wasn't worrying about him for all he knows, I'm more worried about me and how I'm still feeling a bit uneasy, actually more uneasy.

He unbuttoned his polo and stretched his arms that made his shirt reveal a little bit of flesh with a small quantity of hair just below the belly button.

Shit! I bit my lip. I looked away towards the sunlight. This is not good, this is not good. I was trying to divert myself on some other things but resistance is hard...must...resist...Aarggghhhh!!!

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing." I'm, just looking at your place.

"Since when did you guys start renting here?" I quickly added.

"I think since my ate started her hospital duties last year or so. You know we live in the South and most of my ate's affiliated hospitals are from here or North-based." E said.

"That's good. I remembered a time when my first duty is in Antipolo and I live in ParaƱaque, our shift starts at 18:00, so I had to leave the house before 15:00, any time later than that would mark me as late. That was the longest trip I had to take. Glad I'm done with that." I'm so good with diversion.

"Ah, alright." E suddenly tugged me and whispered to my ear: lie with me here, please.

Who couldn't resist the persistence of man and his goals?

I gave in and hugged him, I asked him why are we doing this, he just told me he just wants to be hugged.

"Huh?" I'm a bit shocked. "Um, I think you have a girlfriend, isn't she the one you need to hug?" I am panicky as of this moment.

"We broke up." E told me.

"Since when?"

"About two weeks ago." He said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"That's OK, thanks for the comfort."

I wonder what type of comfort? Hahaha!

Anyway, I hugged him tighter, I told him that I'm going to be there for him if he wants to.

He reciprocated with a much warmer hug and went to take a nap.

Or so I thought...

In about a few minutes, he took my  left hand under his head and led it below, way below than his belly button area.

I was taken aback. "What the heck are you doing?" I said with much surprise.

"Just relax." E told me in a comforting manner.

My heart is racing again, this time it was getting faster and faster.

He led it down just in front of his pants' zipper, he opened it and there, just a clothing after his pants, rose a flesh that I have been ambivalently anticipating.

"Hold it." E said.

I held it like a child with much care and attention, I caressed it and glided my hand through it.

I squeezed it like a plush toy, a milker trying to obtain fresh milk from a cow, a stressed CEO gripping on his stress ball after a frustrating board meeting.

The flesh reacted violently, it froze and got mad wildly.

I couldn't stop myself, I held it again gently, this time with a push and pull action.

E sighed. 

"Please..." E  looked at me with puppy dog eyes and he was breathing heavily with a look of lust in his eyes.

I went down and drifted into heaven trying to grasp a piece of the best cloud that I could take home with me to earth.

He moaned and groaned until he let out a gasp of pleasure.

I let him taste a piece of my heaven and he let me taste his. 

Part 4 
 

Comments

Popular Posts