The Story of the Soju Soldiers

Lancaster Suites, 23:00, Manila time.

The party has just officially started even though the first person came in 10 minutes before 20:00! Talk about being an early bird gets the rooster motto!

I came in LATE as usual! A trademark of me ever since they started throwing parties with me getting invited. I can't seem to be there on time. I guess my being fashionably late is always a good thing?! One that makes me, me. Haha! OK just kidding, I try my very best to be there on time but things always gets in the way.

Excuses, excuses... Fine, I'm a Master Alibi maker, sort of starting as a Jedi apprentice under Yoda's mentorship. 

Unusually, people are not coming in and out of the suite like most of the parties I have attended. This is a good thing, more people more gay men, more fun!

People literally had a great time and stayed all through the night.

And it's all thanks to Soju, the Korean sake which was introduced to us at another party last December 29, 2009. Introduced to us by a very effervescent person.

Ah, yes, the Soju is the culprit for drawing happy faces to almost everyone's faces: the moment you engulf the light-bodied and smooth taste of this alcohol, it will take you to Alcohol Land. Just be careful because it is devilish in its own right.

The Soju was overflowing, J, who was the sponsor made sure that there is enough (or even more) for everyone to indulge in this sinful vice. Personally, I am not a fan of alcohol and liquor but everytime a person approaches me with a shot glass and the bottle of Soju being poured, I gladly obliged.

At first, people were merrily gulping, not aware of its prohibited side effects which will take place later during the party, but, as it progressed, some got so drunk that anyone will kiss anyone. A funny and interesting observation I have made although I have yet to research further if it's the nature of the person or the nature of the Soju or both.

Lip smacks, tongue protrusions, torrid kisses, french kisses, friendly kisses, everything that has got to do with using your tongue as an external stimulator is present and very well displayed. I have to admit I was not drunk because I only drank a small portion plus I don't ever want to get drunk for the fact that I don't want to puke up and the headache that I experienced during a hangover was unbearable. But, I was an initiator of getting hot kisses. 

Come on! It's a gay party after all! There are bound to be some flirtations and dares to go with it! Hey, I am a very game and hands on person when it comes to those things. And I don't have anything to lose anyway. Singular. :)

We have signed up for a contract with the Korean sake, bounded by the contract that was made, we were respectfully doing our duties as an abiding follower, a disciple, a member.

We have signed up on something foreseen but denies acknowledgment of what will happen, something that we will have to depend to spontaneous events and motives.

We have signed up to a deadly deal with uncharted waters and unfathomable consequences, with tireless partying and voyeurism, with new beginnings and somewhat slightly, maybe, hopefully, optimistically, finally happy endings.

The Soju Soldiers are still at your mercy. A lot of casualties were hurt, beaten to a pulp not to mention bruised till bled but the pain is just oh so much worth it.

The survivors went home the next day, gleefully hanging by each others' arms and shoulders for yet another week of triumph. 

Comments

  1. you were late? but i still have beaten you in the arriving-glamourously-late department. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your email address? sorry i can't post mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm. research. if you get it right, you'll have a prize. haha. i was not the last one to arrive though, but i'm quite sure that you got there first before my fabolous presence. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But were you upstairs during the latter part of the party? May I have your name so that I can remember you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me thinks i know who moonywormtailpadfootandprongs is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is it? I have no idea... c'mon, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. cool. a guessing game! haha. go for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so hate you moony. :) You're so secretive...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts