Credibility, Specularity, Susceptibility

I met a guy about a week ago.

I met him at a party in one of the most unexpected places.

I met him because I was introduced by a common acquaintance.

I met him because even though I was hesitating to come, I know I had to make an appearance.

I met him, unaware of the fact that he had been looking at me since I came to their group to mingle.

I met him but wasn't actually expecting to meet and date or mix and match there.

I met him.

And his name is Flick.

Days passed and the time I spent communicating with him is immeasurable. He perks me up during the long lectures at Red Cross, he asks me if I already ate lunch, he tries his best to put his best foot forward. I reciprocate, I know how to be a good person. Am I ready for another bungee jumping with romance? Or love making? Or flirting? Or booking? Or intimacy? Or commitment? Or loyalty?

I don't know. But I want to know him more.

But he doesn't know I date other guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts