Relegation...

After two weeks of nearly endless texting and getting to know each other and two dates...

After trying my best to get to know him...

After trying his best to get to know me... 

After trying to connect with him...

After trying to connect with me... 

After trying to just be myself for him to see the real me...

After seeing him be genuinely true as a person... 

After the laughter we shared...

After the glimpses we had... 

After the things I've told him...

After the things he told me...

After all the efforts I gave to him... 

After everything that he has done for me... 

After telling him that I'm not looking for a commitment now...

After he asked me the reason why...

After I pondered that question and provided him the answer...

After he got disappointed with my answer... 

I'm being relegated to a mere textmate.

Oh well Flick...

That's life. :) 

Comments

  1. I feel bad for the guy. But I believe what you did is for the better of the both of you. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Thank you rei... Hey, do your best in school, OK! Do you have japanese blood? Just asking. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts