My Funny Valentine

Yesterday was Valentine's Day or more famously called Single Awareness Day for those who are uhm, single... I don't have a date and was nearly on the verge of going into my room, mope and cry about the injustices of being available. Hahaha! Good thing Mr. Cheter had free tickets to watch a play at PETA. Of course I immediately nodded and gave a GO! signal. Instead of moping on Valentine's Day, why not mope and gloat with a group of friends? It would be much better! :)

The play was astounding, a morally-driven theme towards right to suffrage and doing what is just. It didn't hit me in the heart when it comes to suffrage and voting for the next political leader but doing what you can for the welfare of others did hit me, twice or even maybe thrice but nonetheless the play gave a good impression on me. And so did the main actor JT.

After the play, we decided (actually they decided but I went along) to go to Binoma uh, I mean TriNota err, Trinoma which is good since I'm actually getting tired of going to ATC and Greenbelt for the nth time. We ate at a Chinese resto had a bundle of laughs and went to Max Brenner for some fun due with fondue.

Imagine six guys biting every morsel of either cheese, broas,  apple slice, banana or brownie. Six guys giggling as if there's no tomorrow talking about anything Valentine's Day related or not. Six guys dipping exquisite pieces of happiness into a pool of black and white serenity. Six guys conversing about what reasons we can think of why we're still so available. Except for one who got a bunch of flowers that morning. Nyahaha!

Six guys + Valentine's Day = Singles by Choice  

But nevertheless one of the most enjoyable single's night out on a double's night out ever. 


Comments

Popular Posts