Silly Dilemma

On Sunday the 21st of February my mom wants us to go to Antipolo church for the nth time to attend a mass and perhaps savor my all time favorite roasted cashews and rice cakes sold at almost every corner. I love the Antipolo church, I consider it to be my good luck church mainly because I went there before the board exams and passed it and visited it just once after passing. And also, the church has a different feel and aura to it. Something unexplainable but in a good way.

On Sunday the 21st of February is also the birthday celebration of an acquaintance I have met about a couple of months ago. He dated a good friend of mine but it just didn't work out. And being a good friend, I support my friend if he doesn't want to attend the said event. The celebrant invited me to his birthday and I am thankful for that. I'm also pretty sure that a lot of good-looking guys will be there.

So the million dollar question is, will it be family or flirty  friendly day for Sunday?

What will be my driving force that day, the EGO or SUPEREGO? 

Comments

Popular Posts