The Half Sex Sessions

I fondly remembered two of my girl collegemates tackling the words Half Sex. Frankly, that was the first time I've encountered the words: more so the act. I laughed really hard when I heard them say it, imagine, half sex...hmmm...interestingly I joked them about trying this with me (hehe) but they just laughed it off. Oh well.

Can you imagine? Making sex a half one? I can't clearly grasp the idea back then maybe from lack of experience or what not but as I grew older with the notion of being more mature I guess it's possible making sex just a half one.

For the past few days I just realized that, hey, I wasn't able to notice it before but maybe I have experienced this! Sorry, my memory is delicately crippling into a demented state. But, from what I conjured up here's my operational definition of a half sex: it is an act wherein partners have intercourse but one doesn't reach orgasm more specifically the act of ejaculation.

It took me years just to be able to define this. Initially, what came to my mind are those exploring times of mine when guys I've hooked-up with are so hasty to be relieved that they forget their partner. Call it selfishness, egocentricity, afraid of being caught in the act or any irrational reason but it's just a total turn-off. Seriously, sex is sex and just like any guy I enjoy a good one but there is also that thing called compassion and consideration, even if it's just after the consummation of the deed. Sometimes you just can't help but wonder why?

At least I don't do it anymore, the half-sex, all must be in full throttle! Nyahahaha! 


Have you had any half sex before?

Comments

  1. alot of times pre...depende kasi yan kung swak kayo ng partner mo at that moment...full sex yun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but sometimes these guys are just a piss off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts