An All-out Angst

What the heck is wrong with you?

You think he likes you or even cares for you?

Yeah, right, maybe when you guys were doing it but after that, it's over. Do you hear me? O - V - E - R! 

Come on dude, get real, do you possibly think someone like him will fall for someone like you? Dude, reality check, slap yourself silly if you need to.

You think you can start something with him just because you exchanged salivas, sweat, and seminal fluid? Hahahaha! You definitely are the most pathetic, gullible, weak person I have ever known.

You get so carried away with your emotions as if you haven't learned from the past. What am I gonna do with you to make you see, feel and learn that you are nothing to him, you will never be something to him, stick that in your delusional head of yours!

Dude! You didn't make love! There is no such thing as making love! Try ANAL INTERCOURSE or FUCKING or SEX but MAKING LOVE? You've got to be kidding me.

I don't understand, what have you learned from the past? Nothing? With the hurt, the pain, the sweet talks and sugar-coated words, you still fall in love? You never learn, you never, ever learn.

Let me just say that FALSE HOPE is very different from OPTIMISM. These are two words that are extremely different in meaning, two words from two worlds that can never be merged. I don't need to tell it to you again, I told you once, twice, or maybe even three times but still, you let your emotions carry you away to Neverland. There is no Neverland. Peter Pan will never be with Wendy and vice-versa because they are of two people, two different worlds, two different points of view, two different perspectives.

Why am I doing this to you? Because it's for you, for you to see that the real world is harsh and cruel and it will eat you alive if you continue to pursue your shitty idealism and monogamous talks. That's crap. People don't talk those, they want to talk sex, lust, orgies, hooking-up, bookings, jerking-off, cumming out. It doesn't have anything to do with idealism or monogamy.

And you're telling me that there is monogamy? Really? There is? Show me! Show me now because from the way I see it, there is no evidence! 

Go ahead, tell yourself that, sure, be my guest, convince yourself. Make a mind-set, oh, no worries, I don't have anything to lose anyway but as for you, your sanity is at stake, dude, big time. 

You think sex is sacred and special? Since when? Because there was an attachment of feelings involved? There was none, that is what you call, carried away and you are the greatest example.

Kudos to you, you made yourself look stupid, dumb and idiotic. And you tell yourself you're witty and smart? Tell that to the mirror, no one believes you the gay version of boy who cried wolf.

What's your IQ level? Above Average? Hahahaha! I thought that's a joke, a comedy, a humorous line to make your miserable life feel better. Hmmm...wait, I have to stop myself from laughing, just give me a minute.

Anyway, you dude, are really something, really something, something I wished I had never known, if I had known any better, you might as well confine yourself up in a room painted white and there, there you can concoct, devise, brain-storm anything that you want and wish for. There you will find what you are looking for. 

And when you do find what you're looking for, inform me so that I can bitch slap you again to reality.
Sucks to be you dude, it so sucks to be you. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts