Of Fashionistas, Flirts, and Epic Fails

I would be lying if I say that attending the Philippine Fashion Week is just to support a friend. Wait, supporting my friend is the priority, however, getting to know yummy, er, interesting people is second to none. And actually, I need not go elsewhere to look. An acquaintance who used to court me also attended. 


Let's call him Kalv, stands 5'10, medium-built, great set of eyes, great posture, great jawline, above average smile and used to do runways but into photography nowadays. Translating to gay lingo: trophy boyfriend. He was there with a high school friend of his whom I initially thought was his bf. Silly me.


The art of flirting is something I've grown accustomed to not that I started early, you know, it just sinks in after your first, second, tenth hook-up. Boy, was I a mediocre! Upon seeing him for the first time after a month of barely communicating here he comes with his brushed-up hair, cowboy-inspired polo shirt, great smile and physique. Let's just say, I was attracted to him again at that moment but since I dissed him before and we did have a not so good parting, awkward is the more appropriate term. Attracted and yet awkward. Another freaky moment from the freakmeister blogger.


Quick glances is the game, not being caught is my middle name. And so I was looking at him, very demurely and very discreetly, watching his every move, every gesture, every facial expression. How alluring and cute he can be. I miss those times he would stare at me and I would just melt in my seat. Suffice to say that it didn't work out between us, both of us have personal issues to solve.


The gang decided to eat after - a group of rambunctious, boisterous, unwary, ridiculous, hilarious, funny, witty guys out to grab some grub. Imagine that inside Mall of Asia. It was a sight to behold for some anyway.


They decided to hang-out at Sbarro's while the ever erratic appetite of mine just wants to gulp a large cup of soymilk smoothie. They were lined up inside while I went out to buy the smoothie. We were a large group so sitting in one table is out of the question. Kalv and his close friends sat in a table near the counter while me and the rest seated near the window, facing outside. In as much as I want to check him out every now and then, I can't. Sure, inside SMX that's fine, but not when we're already with the group. Ever so carefully, I look at him and he still gives me that feeling of warmth and spark.


Uh-oh is the statement of the century.


I felt restless, there's a gnawing feeling of possessiveness and jealousy. It was getting the best of me and the more I see him, the more I get attached again, even if we've just said our hi's and hello's that night. I'm that feeble. I'm that weak. I'm that coward.


Part 1     

Comments

  1. hmmm can't wait to read what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..pa demure pa ahahhaa..

    i want part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Jaytee - me too! Hehe. ;)

    *Eternal Wanderer - what's wench?

    *Soltero - demanding much??? You know me, pseudo-demure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asus - Hanggang tingin ka na lang ba? Are you gay? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh. i smell trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sunggab na kasi. please. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur so arte! text him na and ask him to come back lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *JR - dude, I was never gay to begin with.

    (lightning suddenly striked)

    *Nimmy - and he still does that to me. Haaaaayyyy...

    *daredevilry - I completely agree.

    *arkin - that is out of the question, for now.

    *imsonotconio - I'm just like idolizing you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. typical torpe syndrome... depending on how much you like this guy, you'll eventually muster the necessary courage... Go go go ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are just some circumstances that doesn't allow us to be together, this will be narrated in Part 2. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. teka, eh andaming naka cowboy-inspired polo shirt nun ah?!?!?! cnu dun??? hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mean, mean, mean Justin! Only one dude, only one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts