Club JO

Admittedly, I am in a relationship right now. WHOA?! Really? Yes Ma'am/Sir. I am in a relationship. Just changed my status in Facebook. Who would have thought, right? Little, old blogger boy is actually with someone. We made it official last 19th of June.


I can even describe it as heavenly. Cheesy! But yes, when I'm in love I go way cheesy, even some people won't believe it. I can't even believe it sometimes...


Then I went to his dorm to have a date and spend the night with him. Just us two. No one but us. Suffice to say it was that particular moment that the hours seemed to be longer and more appreciated.


I went home feeling ambivalent and having that sense of half-baked emotion. Not that spending the night with him isn't great but, you know us guys, we change guys like we change wardrobe regularly...


Alighting from the train in Baclaran, I let out a heavy and deep sigh. Not only am I walking in a dark, murky and smelly path but I was having the same thought in my mind about this relationship of ours. Yes, call me a pessimist and paranoid.


I looked at my phone, no text from him. Maybe he's studying for his next class. I slipped it back into my pocket and tuned in to my Ipod to let my mind wander for the time being.


This love thing is really a double-edge sword ready to slice you off or protect you from harm. There I was falling into a deep coma-like love for this guy and yet, I can't seem to put my finger in it again. Speculations are hard not to dismiss especially when you have trust issues that are still unresolved although at this point in time, rhetorical questions play a major role in how I view life. Should I let it be or find a solution? Should the punctuation mark be a question mark or a period? Should it be a hindrance or a boon?


Oh geez is all I can say for now.


To be continued...

Comments

  1. seems like everyone is in love right now :D
    don't doubt yourself, just enjoy your time together. sometimes over thinking really kills so just go with the flow. :D

    btw, salamat sa pagdaan. i answered your question. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yebah!!!!! in a relationship na sya!!!! wooooot!!!!!

    hwag ng magtanong tanong pa!!! just be happy!!!! period!! woooot!!!

    *napagod ako dun ha. ang daming exclamation points. LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *my-so-called-quest - I listed there my playlist. :) Thanks, I'll try the best that I can.

    *Nimmy - Hehe. Excited much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEP. i can soo feel for you. :) and i would have to agree to msc-Q, love is really in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..2 wks na kayo! and yah nimmy is right, don't expect too much right now, let it grow.......

    bket d2 sa LA wala yta ung love sa air..inggit ako hanap na ko ng love din hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tseh! hmmmpt mang-inggit pa..sige lang hahaha..I am so happy for you..just take the risks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what we get for falling for students. i feel that sometimes too. :)

    congratulations on your budding lovelife!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ako rin, sang-ayon kay JR, isang malaki at umaalingawngaw na "TSEH!!!!"

    Hahaha, kidding aside, I hope you grow as a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, good luck and god bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is indeed a double edged sword, but I bet you were ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey! yeah, i forgot to download BEP's music. thanks for reminding me. i never thought i will like ke$ha! lol. yung beibs... no comment! hehe

    thanks thanks! balitaan mo pa ko if you have new music. hehe. i have woohoo pala by Christina. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *arkin - let me rephrase that, fleeting love is in the air.

    *Soltero - as of this moment actually I'm not expecting anything anymore.

    *JR - I can take the risks, it's how long i should endure that I'm having difficulty with.

    *engel - EXACTLY ENGEL!!!

    *Carrie - as a couple and as individuals who are committed. Thanks...

    *daredevilry - thanks dude, appreciate it!

    *Ex Jason - I was, I really was. Now I have some critical thinking to do. :)

    *my-so-called-Quest - sure, will do. Usually the club mixes are the best music. Like Pyramid's club mix. I'm glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts