I Guess So?

I went out the bar with the notion that someday our fate and the techno lights will bring us back in each other's arms again.


He was cute, chinito, taller than I am, and definitely worth the night. I was however with friends who may perceive me as a whore if I would be persuaded by his awfully cute smile and alcohol-induced breath.


"We're gonna go already." I said as he untangled his arms from mine.


"I'll see you." He replied with a sadness in his tone and seriousness in his eyes.


"So, where are we gonna eat?" I asked J as we were walking along the streets of Malate.


"Do you wanna eat Chinese?" J said.


"I wanna eat anyone, I mean anything." I humorously replied.


We walked further into a nearby Chinese restaurant only to find out that it's already closed. To be fair, it was 5am.


"You guys wanna eat at Silya." J asked again.


"I don't know where that is." I told him.


"It's the tapsihan beside O Bar." J told me.


"Oh, that's Silya? Sure, whatever." I answered


Going back to Orosa-Nakpil, my walks were getting heavier and my eyes were getting harder to open. I reached my limit, it was already time for me to hit the sack.


Suddenly, J's phone kept ringing.


"Hello?" J answered the phone with much hesitance.


They were in a conversation for a bit. I wasn't listening. All I could tell is that the caller is waiting for us near O Bar.


"Who was it?" I asked J with a slight clue who that person is.


"It was Tonz. The guy you met at the bar. Happy?" J sarcastically told me.


"Well, yeah, kinda." Although inside I was already giggling with delight.


We arrived at Silya, it was jam-packed. We are guys who just partied hence the hunger pangs are greater during after parties. The need to be satisfied is of utmost importance. It is of urgency.


The only available vacant seats were by the road. No worries, we were there to eat and not for the ambiance and the smoke. J sat down while me and Herbs followed. Soon after, a waiter went to our table to get our orders.


"I'm not too hungry." I told J as we were browsing the menu table.


"That's Ok, pick something, anything. My treat." He told me without batting an eyelash.


"I would like to order for a clubhouse sandwich." J added.


"One order of Tapsilog." Herbs followed.


Before I can order anything, Tonz came and man, was I smitten. I forgot that I'm hungry, for something edible that is.


"Uh..." Salivating mode.


"Hey, hey." Was his greeting to us.


"Grab a seat." J told Tonz.


Tonz grabbed a seat beside me. 


Starstruck? No, you know me, always the demure, always the virginal, always the conservative. Hahaha!


"What do you wanna eat aside from me?" I asked him while I handed the menu table.


JUST KIDDING. This is what I really asked him.


"What do you want to eat anyway?"


"I'm not that hungry, you decide." Tonz told me while he returned the menu to me while doing his most flirtatious smile.


Aw...the submissive type. I like my man submissive. Hot!


"Ok then, um, sir, I'll have one order of Spaghetti with meatballs." I told the waiter with the fulfillment that I was able to decide what to eat discounting my grogginess.


The waiter thanked us and went inside. It took almost twenty minutes for him to come back with our food and we were already damn hungry.


The waiter placed the plate between me and Tonz. It was so sweet of him. Like Lady and the Tramp.


I started to dart my fork into the oodles of pasta. The enticing smell of the pasta was irresistible. 


There are no words to describe when he looked at me eating. I felt awkward but at the same time I was happy just seeing him again. Never mind if he sees me gobbling up on food. No Diet Sunday.


He was smiling most of the time which made my cheeks flush although barely, barely noticeable. What the heck, he finds me amusing, I find him cute. I think this is really is it! :)


J, Herbs and I finished our meals in less than an hour because the sun was nearly rising. Vampires?


I was with them while Tonz was still tailing us. I was curious and tired. J looked at me with astonishment.


"Don't tell me you're not going with him despite waiting for you? The guy just exudes effort." He told me trying to make me feel guilty.


"Well truth be told I am pooped. My body is saying go but my mind is telling me to sleep." I replied at him without contesting.


I turned my back and looked at Tonz who was at my back, following. How could I pass up a chance like this? Puppy dog eyes, gorgeous smile, great body. 


He'll be my feast.


My sacrificial buffet.


The main course for the day.


"Do you wanna hook-up?" With a serious tone in my voice and a lust in my lips I bluntly asked him in front of the guys. I think he was a bit shocked because he just gave out a chuckle. After that chuckle he looked at me, then J, then Herbs. Sticker shocked guy.


After composing himself. His eyes became perfectly engaging.


I saw that glint in his eyes, something familiar, really familiar. His eyes expressed a nod.


And I was ready for a good bob.


I mean a good job.


What I mean is that I'm ready for a good bob job. :)

Comments

  1. Nagtext sina aling Choz at aling Charing. Galingan daw ang job. :) Strokes of lick, este luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Got them! I replied that I did my job greatly. Overtime to the max. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nainggit ako bigla..bwehehe

    anyway wish ko lang may something something pa pagkatapos ng good deed mo at di naman nagtapos ang lahat dun..

    hehe..hopeless romantic tlga ko...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was that Desole Boy, nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. you lucky you. tell us more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. White smoke. May bagong papa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. walang baklang puyat basta may putahe na ihahain o inihain!! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoy binabaril na daw malalandi, mag-ingat ka! number 1 ka sa list hahaha..asan yung XXX? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love ur pa demure, simpleng higad ways ahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. ang taray mo teh! idol na kita sa pagka-straight forward.Ü

    ReplyDelete
  11. demure, virginal yet straight-forward ahahaha

    nasa loob ang kulo :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. He was smiling most of the time which made my cheeks flush although barely, barely noticeable. What the heck, he finds me amusing, I find him cute. I think this is really is it! :)

    Babae?! Jolina, ikaw ba yan?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. *daredevilry - I will try my best to continue this story.

    *Felipe - haha! Well, who could afford to be single nowadays? Hahahaha!

    *Justin - yesss, brings back some fond memories, right?!

    * JR - really now. Haha! Flirts make the world go round.

    * orallyours - woot! Woot!

    *Soltero - thanks. I am so honored, really. :)

    *Nimmy - that was a once in a lifetime bluntness. Fine, maybe twice. Ok, ok, thrice.

    *lee - of course! Haha! The innocence of a man can not be waned.

    *iurico - Jolina Magdangal in Marvin Agustin's body. Nyahaha! Old school love team! Soooo ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha! potek! natawa ako sa reply mo sakin! amp! lol! =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nyahahahahahaha! Wahahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!

    (while swirling red wine in a vintage,exquisite, refined wine glass)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts