Of Fashionistas, Flirts, and Epic Fails

I was anxious, discombobulated, and confused. I can't stop glancing at him.


Maybe he's unaware. Maybe he's aware. I don't know. What should I do if he sees me looking at him? Arrrrgggghhhh!


A million questions, racing thoughts already popping in and out of my brain while the gang was looking for a place to chill for the rest of the night. I was that psychotic.


The hot and humid climate didn't help either. On the outside, I was flushing and profusely perspiring. But on the inside, I was chilly, like a ghost or a person already having algor mortis.


Awkward is what I can truly say.


Bah! Let it be. I'm there to have fun and to support my friend. I'm not there to flirt and flip to his arms.


And yet his arms were ever so inviting, his chest were ever so comforting, and his lips were ever so accommodating. Damn the temptation, damn you temptation!


They decided to finally sit down at Gilligan's after choosing either Bed, Pier One, or Hooters (Hooters?). Some already went home but we were still a large group. We all sat down on a long table which could accommodate our number. I sat on the other side, Kalv sat on the opposite side. I was sitting near the edge of the other side while he was seating near the edge of the other.


Seeing him talk to the other guys made me so jealous. Yes, I'm that possessive, so guys, be careful of me. Hahaha! Anyway, the more he was conversing, exchanging thoughts and puns made me realize how much I truly missed that person. That person who on our first meet-up was able to make my bones shiver with excitement and my flesh tingle with delight. I apologize. I mean my body tingle with delight. :)


Seeing him talk to other guys made me so worrisome. In a sense that, well, I worry about a lot of things. That's innate. I was worrying how will he get home, who will he go home with, what will he ride going home? Worthless, purposeless, useless questions that just makes my stay with him a bit more tussled.


About an hour of drinking and bashing each other with insults and mocks, some already left because of work the next day. It was already nearly midnight and some of us have a life other than partying. But not me. I was there for him, hopefully catching up with him and what's going on with his life. No, it's not snooping. I'm just interested.


From a large group to a smaller, more audacious crowd, going near him would need mustering up all the courage I have collected from the span of time that I wasn't able to see and touch him. Or, when we finally bade each other goodbye.


I neared his seat. No one is seating on his right side. The perfect chance to approach the guy. Was I blushing? Slight. But it doesn't matter. I wanna place my hand on his and squeeze it tight even for a moment. I was being sappy beyond my wildest dreams. Mushy beyond my always civil emotional state. I was in every way, Guyrony that my friends never saw before.


Little by little I sat next to him. He looked a bit surprised but was still able to manage a faint smile. 


Can I just say: awwww...


Part 2

Comments

  1. discombobulated?

    now that's a word i don't come across everyday! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard that term from Miriam Santiago years ago hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Your comment gave me a real laugh out loud moment.

    You know the reason why I do it in parts?

    When I get tired thinking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow. you made a move! good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn only from the best mentors of flirting and hooking-up.

    Thanks.

    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bakit faint smile lang? Wasn't he glad enough to see you, be near you teh? Looking forward to the next post...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hala! hahaha! kilala ko na to! I bet sabay kau umuwi! Eh tiga south din yan eh! syet! hahaha! ipost mo na ung continuation! Now Na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Carrie - he was but we had a not so good pseudo-separation.

    *Justin - HHHHUUUUSSSSHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Eternal Wanderer - I have to thank the dictionary for that.

    *Soltero - Miriam is fiercer than I am. Hahaha! She eats death threats for breakfast. I eat hotdog and eggs but most of the time I eat them anytime! Woohoo!!!

    *Nimmy - stay tuned.

    *Felipe - well, I was sixteen once or maybe twice. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts