In A Matter Of...

In a matter of seven months: 


Last November


1) Lost my N95 phone in MRT Shaw Blvd. station through a pick-pocketer who I thought was flirting with me. You shit! Karma?


Last January


2) Lost my wallet in KFC, SM Manila also through a pick-pocket who I wasn't able to recognize. It had my PRC ID, my PNA ID, and my IVT License. Damn is the word.


Last February


3) Lost my ultra high, expensive, and latest model Nokia 1202 upon alighting the tricycle. I was so sleepy that time that I didn't notice it slipped out of my pocket. I had no idea what the driver looks like or what's the plate number of the tricycle so I wasn't able to retrieve it. A powerful curse will befall on that Plebeian who didn't even bother returning it to me.


Last May


4) Lost my eyeglasses that I bought alongside my ex in Galleria last August. Me and my glasses haven't even celebrated our anniversary. Huhuhu. Woe is me.


Last week of May


5) Lost my virginity. Again and again.


And again. 


Consolation prize.


Wahahahaha!

Comments

  1. Grabeh. Andaming nawala sa yo. Pati puri. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. in short, "Agawin na ang lahit sa akin!"

    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay.... cguro naman kilala mo na ung mga nakakuha ng virginity mo!o bka di mo rin na recognize like the SM pickpocket and di mo mamukhaan like the tricycle driver... bwahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang mga kabagayan, napapalitan.

    that includes virginity c/o ellen's aesthetics centre.

    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. bawi ka na with number 5. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Carrie - I was saving it for someone special. Shucks.

    Hahahahahahaha!

    *Nimmy - I knooow. It's not safe to be beautiful anymore. More so being handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Soltero - I know them by face only. Ewww...so slutty of me.

    *Eternal Wanderer - I wanna restore my virgin glow. Can you join me at Ellen's? :)

    *daredevilry - I sure did! But wait, I won't be able to restore my virginity in the near future. Shit. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh snap! at pick-pocketer that you were flirting with. haha You are a magnet for criminals. Maybe they want to learn the secret for losing one's virginity again and again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaytee! I love how you say that! snap! Tyra Banks, is datchu??? I am but a mere mediocre at this game. Maybe those who commented above are more professional. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe that when something is lost, something better is bound to come along... not sure though if this is applicable to virginity...haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. *imsonotconio - why are you looking at me like that??? Are you horny or something? Haha. Just kidding.

    *Mr.Brightside - something better is bound to arrive, the thing is when? Will it be on time or too late?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good question... cliche answer, when you're ready for it

    ReplyDelete
  13. keri na ung number 5! landi mo! hahahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Mr.Brightside - that's still an answer applicable on a case to case basis. :)

    *Justin - look who's talking, flirt!

    Wait, wait, Horny Flirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts