Of Fashionistas, Flirts, and Epic Fails

Time is running out. Dawn is nearing and I have not yet been able to completely enchant him into my arms. Obviously, I still am liking Kalv. He still give me quivers, shivers and chills. And most importantly, I can still sense that he likes me even after what happened.


Or maybe you're just being delusional. A fixed false belief wherein you think anyone who likes you on the first date but you turn down is still longing to have you.


You know what brain, you just might be correct.


Holding him on his arm wasn't enough. I want him to feel that I'm here, I will be here just for him. So I clasped his arm. Enough to let him know through this simple physical act that I am longing for him, more than he knew.


He looked at me with a hint of surprise. He must be thinking: oh no, not in a public place. Fortunately he didn't move his arm from my hands tied around him instead, he placed his left hand on top of my hands which made me quiver, shiver and chill again. :)


I was trying to make him look into my direction, my eyes, my presence but the night isn't about us, the night is about our designer friend and the night is about bonding and cherishing moments that may take a while to form again. But still I want him to look into my direction! Hahaha!


Friends were laughing and I was going with the whole ambiance of the crowd. He was laughing too, heck, he was one of the jokers for the entire night. His straight-forward, blunt personality, and intellectual humor makes him someone to be intimidated with. And that should be fine with me after all, I have encountered men who not only thinks intimidating but looks the part as well. Kalv is both. The best of both worlds as some may say.


He was joking around and trying to flirt with other guys whom he thinks is cute. I, on the other hand would just laugh modestly. Tee-hee-hee to the highest level. 


Fine, so I thought he would be flirting with me or at the very least embarrass me about our past but none of those left his lips. Not one word.


Then time came for people to take a deep slumber. It was nearly three o' clock in the morning and some were as drunk as hell and some were just as horny as hell (not me!). People formed groups according to geographical location - South people and North people. I was included in the South people as with Kalv, Mr. Gray, and their friend. North people I didn't mind. They were the majority of the group. Why and bother.


Kalv: How will you get home?


He was asking me while waiting for the others to pick up the pace and get their asses off the chairs and into the taxi area.


Me: Take a cab. I don't wanna commute anymore, it's scary. I might get raped and I didn't bring any condom with me. ;)


Kalv: Oh, ok, are you near our area? Or can we drop you off somewhere?


Me: I'm kinda far from Las Piñas and I don't want to bother you guys. It's inconvenient at this time and your friend did drink a lot of beer.


I am after all a shy person. As some will forcefully justify. Weh.


Mr.Gray: Maybe we can drop you off somewhere near? It would be dangerous if you go home on your own.


Shucks, I'm not a little boy anymore.


Me: I guess...I could chip in. Thanks a lot!


Kalv: So come one, the taxi driver is waiting for us!


All four of us rode without much ado.


Since the three guys were schoolmates, I was the one sitting in front beside the driver. I know, I know, this could be the last time I'm gonna be with Kalv and this may be my last chance but I was forced to seat in front. Sigh.


All throughout I was looking at him. He was seated behind my back. I want to know what might be his reaction if I constantly take a peek at him. But alas, no major response. Double sigh.


Before I alighted the taxi and bade goodbye, I badly wanted to place a smack on his lips. A last meeting. A final encounter. An ultimate farewell.


When I went down I learned that he already has a boyfriend.


While I am exclusively dating someone.


That is just the way life goes for now.


Part 4

Comments

  1. It scares the shit out of me whenever I have to commute that late, cab or no cab.

    Southern peeps unite! lol! Its funny how its the same for everyone whenever its time to go home.

    so kalv is from Las Pinas huh? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, a little too late. I have a feeling he had that smugness and confidence during that time because you were giving him the signs of liking, but he thought you haven't known about his boyfriend yet. Gets mo yun? Parang, "okay, it seems you still like me, but I'm already taken, ikaw kasi." but he doesn't mean it in a nasty sense or to hurt you. Feeling ko Lang. Correct me if I'm wrong, P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Carrie ;-) Sana sa part 4 happy ending na! heto lang ang sinubabayan ko na story na walang masyadong libog at english - ganda! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. *anteros dominion - hehe, what a comment! :0

    *Jaytee - yes he is. So most likely, most often than not you have already seen him.

    *Carrie - he does have that certain air of confidence. Well he was hurt from last time so our last meeting may be my just desserts.

    *JR - dude! This is part 4!!! Hahaha!

    Stay Tuned. Nyahaha! Telenovela much?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugggh...i was kinda shortchanged... i wanted something more fulfilling to have happened ahhahaa....pero tama lang, eh pareho pala kayong taken right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. same with Soltero..want something more fulfilling to come..

    so much for my happy ending, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's life dude. Lucky you're almost in equal terms.

    Pero somehow, a huge slice of your heart still belongs to him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guyrony, the big question is: do you feel the same going back to the guy you're exclusively dating?

    After all, if you devoted four entries to Kalv, and none (I may be wrong) to him, it does speak volumes on how you feel about him.

    The one who got away huh? =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Soltero - of course this entry is just the present. You might be surprised on future postings.

    *Desole Boy - sorry to have burst your bubble. Hugs!

    *Mu[g]en - let me just say he occupies most of it.

    *Kane - and finally, no Kane. My exclusive isn't really at par with Kalv.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayyy may bf... let him go na :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *imsonotconio - bad, bad boy Chester. Me like!

    *Nimmy - that's the reality of the present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts