WHY?

I think every thing has a reason, I believe every thing has a reason, and I know every thing has a reason. 

Which is why I put this blog up. 

Six months ago, I really didn't have any intentions, I was happy with the way things were. I was an avid blog hopper and blog reader but never a blogger.

Good thing is that after a while, I decided to join the bandwagon. No one forced me to enter, it was myself that decided it was time to blog.

What were my reasons?

A lot! And the fact that I'm the type of person who likes to write and read contributed to it.

This also serves as my personal diary, entries in my life, and an autobiography of some sort. Of course it's all informally written. 

But the most important reason why I decided to establish a blog, this blog is because I want to tell what I feel, to ask the question I can never ask people about:

What is it like to live as a homosexual? 

It really started with that simple question aside from the weight problems and career roadblocks I'm experiencing, the question above sums it all up.

I know that experiences vary from person to person, some go through it like it's just there. And some go through it like a treacherous terrain of wilderness and the bitter note of the unknown. Fortunately, I took the latter.

With an array of what I had foreseen, what I had endured, what I realized, what I took, how I was able to cope, how I was able to conclude, how I was able to fish myself out, how I was able to think according to.

I think I've grown, I believe I've grown, I  know I've grown as a Proud Homosexual Man.

But of course, there is still much to do and learn. Much, much more. :) 

Cheers to my 100th post!   

Comments

  1. congrats on your 100th post. keep 'em coming. we live our lives as an unending process for learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *daredevilry - I know, that's what makes the future so uncertain but at the same time so exciting!

    *Discreet Manila - I sure will! Thanks for the ego boost and hope you could join us in upcoming events. :)

    Thank you guys!!! Hugs! Hahaha! Cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep yep! Congratulations. Continue sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Felipe - Wow! I didn't know you read my blog, thanks a looooot!

    * Nimrod a.k.a Nimmy - Thanks to you too, you and your partner give me that glint of hope that I will find Mr. or Ms. Right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts