The Icing on The Cake

Friday, April 16 2010, 13:00, Manila Time. At Workplace.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Waited for 30 minutes.

Ex: Sure, what's that?

Me: Why'd you fall out of love from me?

Waited for another 30 minutes.

Ex: Because I couldn't trust you.

Me: Why is that?

Ex: It seems that everything you say, I'm not believing anymore. I'm not believing you anymore.

Me: Can you tell me some instances?

Ex: I don't need to enumerate those to you.

Ouch to the 8th power!

But I take this as a criticism, a painful one. 

Thanks for lighting my life for a brief time. :) 
 

Comments

  1. tsk, tsk, tsk. Bitter sweet. Here, lemme hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. break ups suck big time... what comes after sucks even more...pero maamaze ka na lang na one day you'll wake up and everything is ok and back to normal na muli

    ReplyDelete
  3. *iurico - Thanks for the hug, right back at ya! Hmmmm...

    *Mr. Brightside - Break-ups SUCK so bad! But that was inevitable, tried going back to him but he already closed his doors at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when a door closes...a window opens (akyat-bahay gang quote...haha...ang corny amp =p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corny but implies a deeper connotation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts