Cause I've Moved On...

The first time I saw you, you know you got me captivated from your smile, your lips, your hair, your face, everything was perfect. I was jittery when I came close to you, I introduced myself but with that hint of tremor in my hands. 

You were always the liberated one as what your clothes say and I do understand that even if I'm the conservative type. I know I've got a long way to go on how you dress up but that's fine I was there to adjust for you.

You were always the type who isn't afraid on what you think, always the outspoken one between the two of us. Hehe. I guess you were truly magnificent.

You were always cheerful, every time we got together your aura just sets the right mood in order to not just make me feel right but make me feel good as well. I had always admired you for that.

You were always the strong-willed person I had known since day one, disciplinarian as well with a dash of strictness and a pinch of joy. I was at your feet.

But, you never wanted to be with me, never wanted to be with somebody who could be there for you and I was crushed, my heart ached but what can a guy do? I was rejected and I can't force you to love me.

A lot of times we would accidentally meet up in malls, you with some other guy, you with some one else, you with some one not me. Yes! Of course! I would be jealous! Who wouldn't be? After all the times we had shared? After all that we've been through? After all the highs and lows? After all the bouts and fights we had? Who wouldn't be jealous? Who wouldn't be mad for crying out loud?

But I had to respect your decision, most of the time I would just think that this is for the best for both of us. I had to make a mind-set, painful as it may seem, I had to do it. And, when I did that, I just can't take the risk of meeting you again.

I avoided you, made alibis to myself, I didn't succumb to what my mind was thinking...what if? What if you were ready? Unfortunately, my ego was still nurturing, it wasn't that easy, it wasn't that simple, it wasn't that plain to handle.

And so, for the longest time, I went into silence. 

Then, one day, with a jolt in my mind and a kick in my heart I told myself that I would be ready to meet you again, face you and hopefully had moved on. I was actually excited for that because it was a testament that I have matured, or at least have made it into that mental state wherein I could no longer be mad or angry when I see you.

We faced, yes, we made eye contact and I knew that there is nothing I feel for you anymore, none at all but thank you though the experiences I had with you were memorable...

Chun-li, I have moved on... 

Bwahahahaha! 

Comments

Popular Posts