Laugh Trip

23:18. Manila Time. Blogger's Residence.

I silently opened the computer after getting bored with playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Thankfully. I remembered the days  when I was so hooked up with this game that I trashed my books and notebooks just to play this at a mall or at my cousin's house. 

I'm way over that phase anymore, now I play toys for the big boys (who likes boys). Hahahaha! Just kidding.

The computer screen lit up and made that TOOT sound typical of ancient, prehistoric desktops of yore. I patiently waited for it to load while simultaneously went to our neighbor/cousin's house to check what he's doing.

Apparently he's playing Monster Rancher 4 and was so busy raising the monsters that I had to go home to start my browsing.

Blogspot, Facebook, Yahoomail, GSMArena, and Phonearena. These are the sites that I initially open. 

Log-in, log-in, log-in, check, check, click, click, click, change windows, change tabs, scroll down, scroll up, back then forward then browse again, read, read , read. I'm really living my life as a certified bum. Very nice!

But then...

I chanced upon my Yahoomail: Kharmz sent you a message in Friendster.

Cool! I was thinking of those spam messages again about how you could have a mobile phone for free or those stupid widgets in Friendster that no one uses anyway but, because I'm the type who doesn't want some trash message in my inbox I decided to open it.

I typed in friendster.com at the Opera Browser, waited a few seconds, humming like a complete lunatic then the site opened up.

Username: Check! 

Password: Check!

Oooh! Friend Request! I gladly clicked on the link and saw that Kharmz is adding me up. A girl! Blech! But then again, more friends in FS equals more friends in FS, nothing more, nothing less!

I accepted the request then went back to the Main Page, went to messages to check what this Kharmz person wants to say.

*Click

Kharmz: Hey, you really look cute even if you're a bi.

No, dear Kharmz, I'm simply beautiful.

Nyahahaha! 
 
 

Comments

  1. wow! maappeal si kuya...

    Natawa ako sa comment ni Tristan... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Tristan - judgmental you! And deceitful me!

    * Nimrod - don't tolerate Tristan, he's not what he used to be. Sexless!!! Wahahaha!

    * Carrie - speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Engel - it was ambivalently flattering and disgusting. Magnet as in repel! Because we're the same poles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts