A Good News

Received this Letter a while ago before heading to the gym. And it read:

Dear Mr. (Insert Pseudonym Here);

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application on January 22,2010. We wish to inform you that as per assessment you are qualified for Nurse I position.

However, at the moment we do not have any vacancy for the said position. We shall place you in the pool of qualified applicants for Nurse I position for possible consideration should there be vacancy within six (6) months to vie with other applicants. 

Thank you.

Very Truly yours,

Churvakels Director



Bloggers' Note: At least there is something I could look forward to and not unlike those hospitals who say: We'll just call you. For the nth time.

And last but not least, I transferred to a new gym. Hhhhhaaaaayyyyy! I can not relate to Mixed Martial Arts. So Straight! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts