The Squirter and the Oozer

Epic Fail.

That's what I initially thought of when the first rays of the sun rose. I thought that I'd go home with a hole in my heart and a grudge in my balls.

But I was so wrong.

It started when... 

I saw him. He saw me. 

He wanted it. I wanted it.

I danced in front of him, wrapped my hand around his waist. He reciprocated with the same gesture.

He was looking fiery into my eyes. I was looking intensely into his.

I grabbed his right hand. He grabbed my left hand.

He smiled with much malice. I smirked at him with a hint of lasciviousness.

I was a pro in the industry. He is fairly new to the market.

He licked his lips with lust. I bit my lips with excitement.

I gave subtle hints. He gave clear cues.

He wants me badly. I want him sorely.

After the much needed bonding around Manila which consisted of going to a Mini Stop store and buying a drink, to walking towards Starbucks Adriatico and hanging there eating a cheesecake and drinking a Green Tea Latte, to traversing towards Taft Avenue only to stay at McDonald's and sharing a Large Fries, to walking towards Pedro Gil and purchasing coconut bread and spanish bread for that much needed carb boost, and finally to Manila Bay where we stayed until the lights of the sun overshadowed our bodies.

It didn't stop there.

I have to make him mine. He has to make me his.

Even for just a couple of hours. Until the pleasure principle dwindles to zero level.

But until then, we have to satisfy each other. So we searched around, went to alleys, avenues, and main roads to check for a place to stay for the time being. For the consummation to take place.

The heat of the sun is a mere minimum compared to the intensity of the pleasure we would do. The heat is just not up to par with our body heat. Pun intended.

After looking around and trying our best to keep ourselves awake despite the time already passing, we decided to call it quits. I live down south, he lives way down south.

Then, a brilliant idea came up to my throbbing head! A place where I'm near and near a bus station towards his hometown.

At last!

We boarded a bus, paid the conductor and tried our best to sleep to conserve energy.

We arrived near the place, repressed our doubts and skepticisms and went into a journey of the unknown.

Heterosexual couple lining up one after another. So what?! 

I think they should accommodate customers according to beauty. And, well then we should be the first in line. :)

He paid while I waited. Upon receiving the key to the magical place we hastily moved our feet double time.

He opened the door. I locked it.

I removed my clothes. He lied down to rest.

He looked innocent, too innocent. I roared with excitement, too much excitement.

I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine, it was hot, steamy, wanting and yearning.

He kissed back with care, concern, beastly behavior and indecent ideas.

I caressed his body, every single curve of his body, my warm hands giving more warmth.

He held my arms like it was the most precious thing he has ever held, a diamond in a bed of roses.

I went down on him. He gladly obliged.

He cussed without inhibitions. I made actions without hesitations.

I got more excited and more aroused. He got more horny and more beastly.

He went down on me. I gladly obliged.

I moaned and moved my body from the electricity he brings me. He went down deeper and worked harder.

He gave it his best. I gave it my all.

I tried to contain it until I came, the throbbing head of mine vomited the juice that he has been wanting all along.

He continued to jerk off until the bomb can not be handled with care anymore. It exploded like a dormant volcano that didn't erupt for centuries.

I looked at the explosion; a sight to behold, a masterpiece to treasure, a picture worth keeping.

He looked at the mess I made; he licked it as if it's chocolate syrup, he swirled his tongue as if it's ice cream, he prodded his tongue as if it's a melted ready to drink yogurt.

I stared at him with bewilderment. He stared back with nonchalance. 

Comments

  1. hot!!! i want to touch myself now. hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Tristan Tan - Weh! Hahaha!

    *Aris - I didn't see you last saturday at Malate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may ibang terms yung tropa namin: shooter vs. dribbler.

    basketball jargon kuno kasi mga pamhintang durog WAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like hihihi. HOT!

    another term :
    PITCHER vs CATCHER
    baseball jargon naman hahha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. And where did you meet him my dear sir?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Vince - I knooow! Hahaha!

    *Eternal Wanderer - different strokes for different (queer) folks.

    *Soltero - I wanna be the Pitcher!!!

    *Mu[g]en - you know where I go on a saturday night and with a case of the blue balls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, is he who i think he is?

    Pak! Bonggang bongga bougainvillea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha! I'll let your imagination picture the person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts