The Twink Schools (2)

From Paranaque to Muntinlupa to Makati to Greenhills to Quezon City, we have gone a long way to find what schools offer the most delectable (delectable???), most scrumptious (scrumptious???), most delicious (delicious???) twinks in the metro. Shall we make another worthy trip?


(Parentheses are used for phrases, often explanatory or qualifying, inserted into a passage with which it is not grammatically connected, and marked)


The majority of schools are in Manila, let's take a trip down to the Capital of the NCR.


1. De La Salle University - Taft - Come on, DLSU has much chinky eyed hunks as much as Filipino people eat rice as their staple. Well, some hunks, some are not but what the heck, we still love 'em. Right, Archers? And the best part of it all...EeeeeeennnnnncccchhhhhhoooooonnnnngggggDeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyLaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbYuuuuuuuuu!!!!


Hahahaha!


2. De La Salle - College of St. Benilde - Just across DLSU-T is DLS-CSB, a school teeming, brimming and rimming, oh sorry not rimming, with twinks, from frosh of every College to graduating students, come on, this school offers variety. Amen. 


3. Philippine Women's University - Now when I first heard this school I thought it was an all girls school, lo and behold, it's actually a co-ed one but nevertheless, their twink line-up ranges from okay to alright to oh yeah! especially those taking HRM.


4. University of the Philippines - Manila - Right smack in Pedro Gil is UPM, this University definitely has its fair share of beauty and brains but since this is such a superficial post then let's get it on with beauty, first and foremost. College of Dentistry students. Say it with me: College of Dentistry students.


5. Mapua Institute of Technology - This predominantly male College has tons and tons of twinks to salivate at. Of course the more the options the merrier. Even those taking Metallurgical Engineering have some candidates of their own. Oh yes, their girls are okay but not Assumption okay. Oh well, the focus here are the twinks anyway.


6. Lyceum of the Philippines University - Oooh, another interesting school since I don't usually pass by here. When I first met someone who studied here I thought: "Yuck, guys are like him here?" Then as I met another one from this school (think Rain with a darker hue), it changed my perspective a little and then I met this guy from a party who was also studying here (think bad boy looks with bf and gf simultaneously) and the rest is history. Spotting here is not that easy but once you go inside, there you shall see light, in the form of those athletic, sporty, hunky twinks. The best would be in the College of Tourism and Interdisciplinary Studies.


7. Far Eastern University - When I pass through this school and check on people, I can't seem to see local twinks: from those taking up Nursing to Business Management to Mass Communication, it seems that this school is doomed to be out of resources but when I looked closer, the more I noticed something...they have Korean twinks! Would you believe that? I know, I know, Koreans here are fast becoming part of the country and it's actually great. Most of them literally dress and look like those in Koreanovelas.


Note to readers: If ever you see guys who look like Kim Bum or Wu Chun, you know who to inform. This is not a death threat, I repeat, this is not a death threat.


8. University of Santo Tomas - The Pontifical University offers a myriad of flavors, I can tell, I almost always see a drool-worthy twink from any of their Colleges. Take note: I didn't study here. And yes, their students at the College of Medicine are just to sigh and lie and die for. :)


9. San Beda College - Manila - From Alabang to Manila, my, my, we have gone a long way but let me tell you this: if you have a knack for twink-hopping and don't have the time to roam around Manila, I suggest you stay outside their enormous gate and there you shall see the best twink offerings from any other school around. I tell you no lie. The best twinks are from their College of Arts and Sciences. Geez, suddenly I'm feeling warm all over.


10. St. Jude High School - Yeah, from College down to High School, this is more my thing, really, so save the drama and read on. This school is very famous because of its Math whiz champions but of course I wouldn't divulge into that because I'm not interested. I'm more interested in those cute Chinese twinks you see coming in and out of their campus. Cute Chinese High School twinks with abs. I could just grab one guy and lock him in our house. And no, I won't ask for any ransom - his purity would be adequate. 


11. Chiang Kai Shek College - Basing from the name, it's a Chinese school and a good Chinese school to be exact. From High school boys to College guys this school has almost everything in their arsenal, well, except me to have them all. Yes, possessive much.


That just rounds about all of the schools which I think have the most number of cute twinks to offer. If you are not satisfied with the list then uh, I guess you'd just need to find out for yourself.


Oh man! I suddenly feel warmer now...


Excuse me.

Comments

  1. wow, buffet kung buffet! ang tanong saang school ka nakarami?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Natawa ako sa comment ni orally!

    May student fetish itong taong 'to! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sama mo naman yung mga ER saka Jejemons ng National University. Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. *orally - UST. ;)

    *canonista - waaaaah! Slight. Hehe.

    *my-so-called-Quest - aha!!! You naughty boy, you.

    *Mu[g]en - oh you and your types. Nyahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a green archer right now. very cute and twinkish. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! An archer who shoots you in all the right places. Bullseye, Eon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. delicious talaga kaming mga greenarchers ahahahahaha choz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I can't attest to that, can I? Wahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with beda (as i came from that school).

    you have to check out our neighbor san sebastian as well. they produce quite a number of cuties there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bedan, yeah!!!

    Baste? They seem to have more ER types. From what I have observed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wo, remember my brother studying at Mapua

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mapua has some cute guys to boast. Thanks for dropping by the blog! Wheeee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts