The Twink Schools (1)

It comes to no surprise that G is actually fond of twinks. Yes, you read it correctly, I am head over heels over twinks and I just can't stop fantasizing over them. So here goes a list, one I have researched and investigated over the years of looking for the top twink boys. Pun intended.


Note: Generally High School-ish


Paranaque Area:


1. Montessori de Manila - A lot of private schools have sprouted in this city but none can offer the deliciousness of the boys (BOYS?!) at this school. Yeah, I drool over them once, or twice.


2. International Christian Academy - International facilities, international students, international feast. This school definitely has a lot of  good set of students. One set ain't enough. Fine, call me insatiable.


3. St. Andrew's School - Yes, even though they were an all boys school I found their group lacking. Most of them just didn't make the cut but there are few, very few who made it on my list of an illusory gangbang. Yikes!!!


Spotting Place: None. Paranaque lacks a social scene. DAMN.


Holler to the mayor!


Muntinlupa Area:


1. De la Salle Zobel - They are drool-worthy! I tell you even if they're just 16 or 17 years old, if there is a chance I shall collect them like Pokemon cards to an addicted fan. Intense! Hahahaha!


2. Paref Southridge - I remember this young gay couple always hanging-out at a Starbucks. The taller (presumably top) guy is damn hot and handsome but the shorter (presumably bottom) guy is so-so. This school has a lot of good-looking twinks. They sure know how to screen applicants. :)


3. San Beda Alabang - This completes the triumvirate of twinky schools in Muntinlupa, boys here are deliciously good to ogle and salivate. Yes, boys, boys, and more boys makes a gay man happy. HP.


Spotting Place: Alabang Town Center. And this is why I loved working near here. Oh please, I don't stalk, I investigate. 


Yeah right, G.


Makati Area:


1. Colegio San Agustin Makati - Now this is a disappointment being one of the elitist schools in Makati, I expected more from them. Before you raise your eyebrows at me and pull my hair, this is just an observation. I still remember when JC de Vera was the best friend of my cousin...I can't see any potential JC de Vera anymore.


2. Don Bosco Makati - Who would forget the all boys school of Makati? I have cousins and friends here but somehow I find most of them um, unappealing. Perhaps when they grow older? But come on! Papa needs a twink when I go to church at Don Bosco. Wahahaha! But nevertheless, a good option for twink hopping.


Spotting Place: The very well known Ayala Center. Oh and do drop by Greenbelt 3 for some cruising. And you know that comfort room at the digital hub area? A good place for some, ah, you know what I mean.


Greenhills, San Juan Area:


1. La Salle Greenhills - Of course I would include them in my list! They define the words lean, hunky and twinky all in a package worth savoring. Drool to death.


2. Xavier School - Well, well, well this school has a lot to offer and I mean a looooooooot! There, I'm exaggerating but who the heck cares. I love 'em just like I love bananas for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. ;)


Spotting Places: Greenhills Shopping Center, Robinson's Galleria. I remembered me and a former acquaintance spying um, I mean, investigating informally on this guy from LSGH (he was wearing a uniform, okay) checking if he'll be meeting a guy or a girl well, let's just say it was an epic fail of expectation for us. He met up with his parents. Grrr...


Quezon City Area:


1. Ateneo - Well of course I would include them in my list! These are Ateneo guys! Not boys, not men but guys. And they are looking fresher every time. Rawr.


2. Claret School - I have seen them, well okay not all of them (DUH!) and they're quite okay. Some are exceptional but overall they're okay. 


Twink Score factor: 3/5


3. UPIS - Some of them play for the Junior version of the UAAP and they are sizzling. Hmmm...I just don't know if it's because of their bodies or their faces or both. I'll check further. Calling all UPIS twinks! Twink fetishist here! Wheeeeeee!


4. UP Diliman - This school has so many twinks as large as its campus! You'd have to be patient though but patience is a virtue so deal with it. It can be very rewarding, just you see.


Spotting Places: Trinoma and SM North - They're just scattered everywhere around the mall, go ahead and feast your eyes but please, no gaping mouths. Please.


Oh well, I can't think anymore so this caps off the list, my list, my dream list, my orgy list, my gangbang alakazam list.


P.S. Nope, I had never hooked up with a twink. I said this before and I shall say it again, they are just eye candies. One I would sink my teeth into but not quite.


"I can but I won't, I should but I don't."

Comments

  1. Trade secrets should, and must, remain trade secrets. You gave away all of em. Wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot... yes to LSGH, Zobel & Xavier (chinitos galore)..yum! ahahha

    hmmmm during my time, like 5 yrs ago LOLs...
    The Don Bosco dudes were the hottest of the bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iba pag galing all-boys school. ay! hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twink review? haha nice one - alam ko na kung saan ako tatambay pag uwi ko sa pinas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hell yeah! animo! totoo naman yun. want a proof? haha. biro lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. faint @ MSCQ's comment hehehe

    i heard sa UST daw marami din. bwahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Mu[g]en - it's a trade secret I boldly blurted out for others to share it with!

    *soltero - Don Bosco lacks the punch nowadays. I hate them! Grrrr...

    *paci - yeah, all boys, hihihi.

    *JR - twink review? Kinda. Taste review? To follow. :)

    *my-so-called-Quest - yeah La Salle boys are hot. I swear, I wish I had insisted I went to Xavier if only it was near our home. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!

    *Nimmy - UST! Yes, definitely some hot guys. Actually the list doesn't include Manila area which has a lot considering that the University Belt is located there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the hots for girls from st. scho manila, assumption san lo, and woodrose.

    ECHOZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEEEWWWW! Lesbianism. Hahaha!

    Although, who's the top? ;)

    P.S. Miriam College girls are hot. They make good BFF's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats true basta lasallistas are known for being soo gwapo hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many are eligible but few are chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. waltermart makati teems with bosconians. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They sure do plus Plaza Fair which is more or less a defunct establishment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts