Spontaneous Saturday Silliness

Let's start the day with funny yet thought-stimulating statements - shall we? 


1. A prestigious healthcare Institution advertisement:


"We love life and we love taking care of you, that's why we're giving you 50% off on all rooms."


Note to self: Incur Dengue or a systemic infection in order to partake in this once in a lifetime discount! This is just like your favorite clothing store on a whopping End-of-Season sale. How convenient.


2. A male looking for some booty call through a TV chat:


Hey my name is Mahrk, I'm looking for top guys. My number is 0917******* 0917******** 0917******** 0917******* 0917******** 0917******** 0917******** 0917******* I hate JUDGMENTAL people!!!


Note to texter: Baby, we're not even judging you, heck, we don't even know you. You judged yourself. Nuff said.


3. Blogger boy was at the comfort room while Mom was getting ready for work:


Mom: Are you finished?


G: No, not yet.


After 3 minutes.


Mom: Are you finished?


G: Mom, for the last time, not yet.


Note to people especially to Mothers: If someone doesn't come out of the comfort room just yet, it means they still haven't finished doing their business. Right? ;)


4. A sign at the door of a Veterinary clinic:


Emergency cases are allowed after clinic hours


Clinic hours: Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm


Note to pet owners: WTF?! Since when  can an emergency take place after 5pm? Emergency cases are sporadic in nature. Duh...


5. A guy just celebrated his birthday and he sent all his thanks through a Facebook Status Update:


"Still have to say thanks who greeted me in my wall and those who sent me pms, thanks thanks. : )"


Note to people: Never thank people who give you digital PMS. You know it's a man's worst enemy when a woman has one.


People really are funny even if most try not to.

Comments

  1. hahaha, nice one G.
    lalo na sa emergency case. ahaha. who will wait till 5pm? haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang galing hahaha..naging emergency pa ung case.kaya nga emergency eh hehehe..

    namiss ko tuloy mgospital.. sir salamat sa pagfollow po :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad they didn't have a 50% off when it was my turn to suffer from dengue
    .
    .
    this is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the smiley na nilagay mo sa number 3 made me think...hmmmm. basta! made me think lang. hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *my-so-called-Quest - I know. When I saw the sign I told myself "Something's wrong here."

    *rico de buco - I don't know who came up with the idea but it sure is D-U-M-B. Oh, no problem. Hehe.

    *Desole Boy - oh no! Do you want to have Dengue again? Well I don't know what advertising scheme they are up to but it sounds pretty bad.

    *orally - hehe. I think I have one today. :)

    *Nimmy - what I was doing shall only be the witness of the comfort room and its walls. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! She's very persistent if you get to know her more. I swear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts