Top 5 Shows That Gay Guys Watch

5. America's Next Top Model


Of course! No gay guy would miss it for the world! Even if it's a bitch fit or their next pictorial challenge, or, their 'best shot', we would always be there ogling and rooting for them.


There, there, don't throw a tantrum when your favorite model goes back to the loft, packs her belongings and go. ;)


4. Hellcats


Admit it. No heterosexual guy would watch it for more than ten minutes. Sure Ashley Tisdale is a hottie and Aly Michalka is screaming 'eat my abs out!' but that does not mean guys actually watch it for the entire 60 minutes. Believe me, it's all about the basket tosses, pirouettes, back flips and bodies of the male cheerleaders. And Matt Barr's body. Amen.


3. Glee


Now I'm not saying that people in general who watch Glee are homosexuals but yeah, go figure us and our knack for musicals. I'm not musically-inclined but I still watch it although not really as often as Hellcats.

And I thought Charice will be there for the whole season. Hmp.


Oh please, someone who appreciates high-pitched notes, theatrical acts and productions certainly ticks all the boxes to be one of us. 


2. Project Runway


From budding designers to mainstay judges this show would not even be watched by a straight guy even if his life depended on it.


Hypothetical Scene: A guy and his girlfriend watching the show while the models are sashaying on the ramp, suddenly the guy whispers to the girl's ear: I love how the designer draped the back, it's just fabulous.


Wahahahaha!


1. The Rachel Zoe Project


You die, I die, we all die when her show airs. The gay world stops for less than an hour but that's okay because we're always satisfied with her distinguishable statements, Taylor's drama and Brad's exaggeration.


Oookay so I learned how to pronounce Givenchy the right way thanks to her. Happy?!


Highlight of the show: Rachel buying vintage dresses. And we just all drool, for her of course.

Comments

  1. oh my god, ibig sabihin, tibo na talaga ako.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so does this mean im a gay guy too? LOL. panoorin mo Stylista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check ang glee saken..the rest..hmmnn not much
    .
    .
    guess am juz 50%gay...the rest is pure lesbian blood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hindi ko sinusubaybayan yung Glee. Pero may dalawang kanta na gusto ko dun: 4 Minutes tsaka I Look to You.

    Anyhoo, I love ANTM, PR and RZP. Walang Miss Universe sa list mo. (Annual show, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thing we don't have cable connection at home. haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *anteros' dominion - of course you're not! You're a certified homosexual! :)

    *C.C. - well, you're not, sadly. Hahaha. But you might be a good fag hag. You know that term?

    *Desole Boy - no, the rest is pure straight blood.

    *Ronnie - hahaha! Miss Universe? Heavens no! Although I would like to include Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Yum yum to Alessandra Ambrosio!

    *JP - oh come on, not watching these shows doesn't mean you're not gay! ;)

    *Nimmy - PAK! Four out of five means you have scored very satisfactory! Check!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *my-so-called-Quest - just 1? Look at Nimmy, he nearly watches all! Hehe. My long weekend was fine, no out of town trips or anything. How 'bout yours?

    You just scored FAILED in the gay category.

    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sa bahay ka lang? sayang nagpalibre sana ako. :P

    i attended a debut. yung pamangkin ko, 18 roses pa. hahaha :P

    any new music pampagana sa treads? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Dude, you're taking up Med, I'm assuming you have way more moolah than me!

    As for your songs:

    DJ Got Us Falling In Love - Usher

    Body Shots - Kaci Battaglia

    Forever and a Day - Kelly Rowland

    Only Girl - Rihanna

    It's On -Camp Rock

    Heartbeat - Enrique Iglesias

    Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue

    Better Than Her - Matisse

    Check It Out - Will I Am

    Tell me if you like them, okay! :)

    Have fun working out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bwahhaa..ohhhkkkay...

    ANTM - nung bago plang kaso i grew tired of it
    Hellcats - I saw 15 mins of the first episode, di ko trip!
    Glee - I watch some epis, not every week, minsan boring kasi
    PR - bwahaha YES LOL (bading talaga)
    Rachel Zoe - saw some episodes, nkklimutan lng panoorin kc nsa Bravo sya LOL

    ching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, well that's okay, with all your anecdotes you're still one of us.

    My least favorite is Glee. It's just that I'm not really fond of all the singing and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooohooo! ako na ang mataas ang score! yesssssss!!!! hehehe

    hindi pala pasok sa top 5 ang Gossip girl! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. 3/5 i'm disappointed.

    and yes to alessandara ambrosio (1/3 of the brazilian trifecta)

    ReplyDelete
  14. if i ever do watch tv, i just watch discovery channel and nat geo.

    is it just me or what???

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ ternie - ahahha ako din discovery & natgeo, pati TruTv ung puro crime/forensics ek ek ahaha ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Nimmy - GG is in a different league. Way past the top 5.

    You know you love me. XOXO

    *orally - you scored satisfactory. And I thought you'd be suggesting other gay-oriented shows. Hehe. Alessandra, Gisele and Adriana Lima. If I were straight I would ogle over them but since I'm not, I just wish I have their body.

    *Eternal Wanderer - you? A ditzy blonde? Watch shows in Discovery and Nat Geo? Baaaah! Preposterous! Blasphemous! Sacrilegious!

    *Soltero - oh, puh-lease. Don't tell me xtube is already being aired in those channels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. America's Next Top Model lang at Rachel Zoe Project lang ang pinapanood ko sa listahan. Glee, hindi, yung iba hindi ko na alam kung anu 'yon.

    Hindi lang baklers ang nanonood ng America's Next Top Model, yung mga kaibigan kong straight na photographers, walang absent sa lahat ng episodes 'nun, mas updated pa nga sila sa akin. They need techniques sa photography kasi.

    Ayun lang.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my - shit, bading nga yata ako, 3 out of five hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. on your list the only show i watch is glee.

    ReplyDelete
  20. *canonista - oh pretty cool, ANTM really provides tips on how models should pose or how to take shots and this is something budding photographers should take notice.

    *JR - well I had no doubt about that.

    *engel - 1 out of 5! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. On your list, I watch nothing. Pareho kami ni Ternie, Discovery Channel o kaya History Channel o kaya Nat Geo. Hehehe Kung di man yun, anything sa Animax/Nickolodeon/Cartoon Network.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sabi na nagpapanggap lang akong bading eh. Chos lang! :)) Ni wala man lang akong pinapanuod kahit isa jan sa mga yan. Not that I watch TV in general. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soltero: di nga???

    Mugen: aw. nerdoks much ka rin pala hihihi

    p.s. i think mahal na kita at si fafa soletero.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2 out of 5. fail! lols d man lang naka-abot sa passing grade

    ReplyDelete
  25. *Mu[g]en - this is not in general, anyway.

    *Ryan - So who do you watch? I mean, what do you do on your spare time?

    *Eternal Wanderer - Hahaha! What's with the P.S.?

    *lee - you rated below the expected score. You, my man need to watch more gay-themed shows. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  26. bagsak ako dito! =( kelangan ng remedial!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww... you don't need to, what you need is a comprehensive class on Homosexual Icons 101. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah, me too! I thought I'd be watching Glee more but I guess she wasn't really appearing for the whole season. Haha. Silly me. Thanks for dropping by!!!

    Oh, that gay kiss is sooooooo love,love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts