To Dream Again

As the glory of the sun finally sets, its orange hue forming a nostalgic feeling of warmth and comfort, I look across the horizon where the orb of fire seem to drift slowly into the cascading vastness of the sky. And with that I let out my deepest sigh, one that I had taken so long to let it all out.


The rippled patterns of delicate clouds coupled with the colors dark blue, light blue, indigo and cotton candy pink remind me of calmness wherein conflicts seem inevitable but were unimportant that time.


Across the sand the sea portrayed serenity, the waves were more gentle, more subtle, with a perfect sound of splash. I let out an overwhelming feeling. There was that certain emotion just bursting to explode from your mind, your heart, your inner soul.


And after that I sobbed: I sobbed for I pondered all through the weeks what my purpose really was, I sobbed for I wondered long what I should do with life, and I sobbed for I thought there was a wall too high and too strong for me to hurdle and crush.


For the second time, I scanned the beach and it was still the way it is; calm, gentle, serene. Just like the way it would be for me.


Amidst realizing, I swore that the dream job may be postponed but the dreams shall be pursued.

Comments

  1. Exactly the way I find myself again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me that scene in "City of Angels" when the - then mortal Nicolas Cage returns to the seaside to remind himself what he seems to have lost, his capacity to live again after the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same emotion last summer. Although the drama mode was instantly gone and pain came flowing thru my veins when a fockin big red ant bit me. Kaya don't do that again ha, you have been warned. Hehehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Mu[g]en - I presume in only a matter of time you were able to...

    *Desole Boy - definitely a good one!

    *Alter - you know, I haven't watched the entire movie yet. Weird.

    *Caloy - what shouldn't I do? Sob? Oh Caloy, I'm a big cry baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, ang intense. Growing up is hard no? You'll find your place in this world =) Guess you won't forget this birthday.

    Hug.
    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe me K, it's something worth remembering and learning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts