Top 5 Annual Shows Gay Guys Watch

Here's another list!


Check it and give it a go!


5. Ms. Universe Beauty Pageant


Ah yes, the pageant most of us have been waiting for for nearly 365 and one-fourth day. The music, the stage, the hosts, the performers, the runner-ups and the winner. It's a major, major no-brainer this comes into the list. Kelly Rowland, you rocked our world! Commander! Woohoo!


Plus credits go to gay guys who know the Filipina runner-up and winners. 


Paging Ricky Lo.


4. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show


Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Selita Ebanks, Marissa Miller and many, many, many more gorgeous bikini-babe bodies strutting their stuff at the catwalk. With wings adorned with precious stones, lingerie embossed with glorious crystals and bikinis laden with fine jewelry, the girls have it all going.


Yes, I have most of their songs in my Ipod because I'm bringing sexy back.


And no, Seal will never be part of my man fantasies.


3. Mossimo Bikini Summit


Oh where would we be without pageants with guys and their sizzling bodies? With faces and abs to boot, we drool over them (okay, sometimes at the ladies as well, if you say so).


Fine! I take it back! They're gloriously ripped from head to toe! Not just abs. Sniff...


2. Bench Blackout Show


Now this is fairly new and has already made itself as being controversial and well-watched. Where would you see showbiz personalities sticking their butt out for a moment? Pleasure again and again.


Plus points go to gay guys who can sniff out actors! Game? ;)


1. Cosmopolitan Magazine Bachelors Party


The epitome of gay drool.


The pinnacle of arousal.


The platinum standard of gay guys choice cut meats.


This show is titillating and knee-shaking. Well, aside from the jaw-dropping and teeth-gritting. 


Insecure guys stay away from this one for it will make you cry and bawl. Nuff said.


Heard from a radio station a couple of years ago:


DJ1: Hey I was at the Cosmo Party last night and I had a blast!


DJ2: Oh yeah? How great was it?


DJ1: Well the party was really fun, booze and beautiful women combined although I was kinda curious during the entire show.


DJ2: Why is that?


DJ1: There were more male spectators than female!!!

Comments

  1. yung victoria secret fashion show ang background sa videoke nung nag-bonding kami ni sis. jusme, kaimberna ang waistline...ahihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! just downloaded most of the songs! thanks ng madami ha! :)

    adriana! sarraappp! hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so they finally stop calling the bench thingy a fashion show? good. good.
    .
    .
    d best naman for me ang Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms.U FTW!

    pasimple ako sumusulyap sa tv kapag pinapakita na yung bench and cosmo bash. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dyosme. OSCARS ang #1 saken. #2 ang ms U.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get passes to Bench, Mossimo and Cosmopolitan? I waaaaant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *anteros' dominion - cool right? I love, love, love their music. So upbeat! I feel I could just strut every time I hear it.

    *my-so-called-Quest - Adriana is such a hot babe! That I gotta admit but hands down, my pick goes to Alessandra ever since. You're welcome! Add Firework and Peacock by Katy Perry and Seasons of Love (remix) from RENT.

    *Desole Boy - I think they still call it that although it's more of a gimmick. The Blackout title scheme.

    *Mu[g]en - pshaw, you humble little creature you.

    *JP - haha! I would rather watch fashion shows though.

    *orally - um, Oscars? Isn't that for the more mature audience?

    *Ryan - I don't but I'd gladly have some if friends would be oh-so-willing to give me. promise I won't drool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Miss U! ano un? chos! bwahhahaha

    i watch VS show yearly hehe, sexy kc ng mga models (asus) but 4reals my faves are Adriana Lima and Marisa Miller ehehhe..

    I gotta admit, I always search for the pics of Bench and Cosmo events ahaha...yummy naman kasi ng mga models bwahhaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ay anu yang mga shows na 'yan?! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Soltero - don't drool though! Hahaha!

    *canonista - they say ignorance is bliss. I can't say that in your case though. Haha. You miss half of your life not watching the shows mentioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eto ang top 5 ko:

    Kristine
    Magkaribal (now defunct)
    Mara Clara
    Idol (now defunct)
    Allyna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Telenovelas! These are for gay guys? Seriously?

    Hahahahaha!

    Just kidding.

    You, my dear friend haven't been in circulation for a while. HP to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this list is giving me an identity crisis. i do not watch any of them...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back!!! That's fine, not watching the shows doesn't mean you don't enjoy a man, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course. :) i'm so down with the requisite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. di na naipapalabas ang mossimo sa tv ngayon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts