Underneath

After the donned XXS Topman white long-sleeved shirt.


After taking off the newly bought Black Skinny Jeans from Bench.


After removing my ever trusty plain white briefs.


And putting my Family Guy inspired boxer briefs.


I return to reality.


No techno music. No flashing multi-colored lights. No people swaying their hearts out. No thumping. No bumping. No grinding bodies and flirting ones too!


No hard hitting liquors. No traitor-like drinks. No littered cigarette butts. No huffing and puffing of the cancer stick. 


I was back to the world shunned away from the nights and lights of glitz, glamor and pizazz.


From Pop boy extraordinaire. 


Mister Friendship and Rapport.


Danced till I dropped dude.


A Pseudo-fashionista guy.


To a dignified pooper scooper.


A Royal washer, scrubber and sweeper.


The pure awesome cat food purchaser.


And last but not least, a highly-respected Senior Clothes Maintenance Officer.  


Ah, it is great to be back home. :) 

Comments

  1. we are often humbled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want me some Family Guy inspired boxer briefs...
    where did u get them huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. *daredevilry - we sure are, eon. We sure are.

    *Desole Boy - my sister gave it to me. I'll get back to you after asking her. :) These are cheap boxers okay. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, intercourse! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm that family guy inspired undies will be sexier if they are boybriefs...

    and oh talagang XXS ang size ng Topman ahaha ikaw na ang super lean :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure kang XXS yan at di binili sa kids section? Char!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *soltero - what are boybriefs? Hmmm...I'm not lean nor super lean, I have bulges in the wrong places. Hehe.

    *Carrie - good to know you're back! Um, kids section? Heaven forbid. I'd rather go to Topshop. Nyahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts