Just A Thought

For even Optimism can lead into something False.

Comments

  1. i guess... but with optimism, you can always find something positive in it even if things turned out not the way you wanted it to be. (choz!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then you wonder what hit you. shet.

    It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later. ~Lucimar Santos de Lima

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm being optimistic right now. And I am sure this is not false. I'm in a risky business now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Boying Opaw - this much is true. Ayiiiie!

    *soltero - when will you draw the line in trying to be positive? :)

    *OY - Oh no! Cry again?! I've been in too much deep shit lately i can't cry no more! My tear ducts have dried up!!! Hehe.

    *Carrie - but of course this is where the will of doing what you can comes into place. I hope you succeed. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im re-writing the song phrase of side A's Tuloy Pa Din:

    'Talagang nasanay na ko sa aking pag-iisa...'

    Optimism yan. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i accidentally lost your comment on my latest entry. baka lang balikan mo. ok lang, di naman obligadong ulitin. nabasa ko naman. sensya na.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fine Cio. No need to apologize. ;)

    I heard good things about you.

    Bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts