After Party Addiction

He was the tiger. I was the antelope.


But we were both carnivores.


He was humping crazily while our bodies jived in motion.


Our torsos, getting more sweaty with each sync of thrust-withdraw.


We were catching each others' breaths, making us feel in need of more heat.


And with that his thrusts are becoming stronger, more energetic, more impact every time.


On the other hand, I was pounded to the wall more vehemently, more aggressively, more viciously.


Every time it did, the wall would stare at us with bewilderment and surprise. And a devilish grin.


But we did not care. No. The only thing we cared for that time was us, just us and great dry f***.


But the guy wants more...oh yes, I could definitely tell he wants more. With his rhythm and motion, the way he would insert it and pull it back. The guy is hungry, too hungry. Carnally hungry. Unsatisfied. Non-satiated, yet.


But I was serious with my words.


"Can I F*** you?" Was his plead again.


"Please, dude, not this time." I tried to convince him.


"Please, it will be quick." He requested.


"No, please understand." I was begging him off, trying my best.


"I wanna f*** you." 


"I want it too but not now."


"I'll f*** you."


"Please, no."


"I'll f*** you."


"I won't let you do it."


"This will be quick."


"But..."


Well, did blogger boy take the bait?


What was his decision, did he beg off or give in?


After all, it will be quick... ;)








Final Part

Comments

  1. ay! aida macaraeg levels? afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeezus. I'll make a post it not to read your blog at work. Hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Nimmy - ISKR! Well, you met the guy. What can you say? ;)

    *Carrie - yes, withdraw. Nyahahaha!

    * Felipe - of course! Unprotected and unsolicited sex is a taboo! WEH!

    *paci - whew indeed! And your body? WHEW!

    *Pipo - hehe. I'm a good boy, honestly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dry-fucked but couldn't help so you fucked eventually?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *engel - what's with the ooooh? I thought you don't like sex stories? :)

    *orally - hmmmm...chicklet.

    Bwahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts