After Party Addiction

I was barely awake from bed when he grabbed my arm.


"Come with me." Was the voice's command. 


It was forceful, intimidating, provoking.


Meanwhile, I'm still recovering from my drinking spree. Groggy and tipsy plus a  sleep cut short. 


But his voice prevailed.


"Come with me." He repeated with the same tone and manner.


The surprised me did not make any complaints nor budge nor figure a way out of his command.


"Where is he taking me?"


"What will he do with me?"


"Is he serious?"


"How come he chose me?"


 I asked myself while getting up from bed.


Yes, I asked all those questions while he was assisting me to get up from bed.


We quickly crept inside a comfort room located a few steps away from the bed where I previously lay.


We quickly crept inside unnoticed among all guests whom most were also asleep either on the bed or the couches.


We quickly crept inside even though I was still struggling to pull myself together and balance my walk.


The two of us locked ourselves up.


He started kissing me passionately, one that I would remember for the rest of this year. His eyes, intense and fiery. His lips are the best, warm, moist, supple. Delicious.


I am not the type of person who lets a person win without a good fight. I fought with him: our tongues jousting each other, inserting every part of our mouths, battling it out for the trophy.


For who am I to resist such sweet temptation? Who am I to reject a pang I have hungered for since I broke up? Who am I to even turn down such an offer?


Partying is the game but playing dirty is my name. That was what I did, that was what was done.


We played with our lips a little longer, longing for each others' breaths and saliva. 


'Twas heavenly.


The two of us can't help each other. The heat was rising, our body heat was rising and we're in a locked up place.


What else to do but to do something dirtier. ;)


He pushed me down, at first I begged off but I was weak that time because of my alcohol-induced state. His force was stronger, his might was stronger, I had to succumb...


He was already moaning from delight from the way I touch his crotch with my hands.


"S*** me." He muttered.


"What?" I asked him just to make sure.


"S*** me." With a motion of his lips, the way it pleased my libido and my groin.


Perhaps this is a test of my years in the industry, a testament that I still have it. 


I knelt slowly focusing only on one subject and that is his crotch area. I breathed in long, long enough to taste what I can call heaven on earth, temporarily.


His moans kept getting louder, my mouth was working harder.


Salivating, I didn't mind. I was in a state of complete pleasure; away from any types of stress. This is an escape from temporary sanity.


He thrust it deeper, with more power, with more vigor. I was catching my breath but the fun just seems to increase at an alarming level.


Taking my mouth away to breathe he started pulling me up and whispered something in my ear:


"Can I F*** you?"


I was flabbergasted!


"Come again?" I asked again just to make sure.


"Can I F*** you?" He repeated.


It took me some time and a lot of courage to provide him with an ample answer but first:


"Do you have lube?" I interrogated.


"None." He bluntly replied.


"What about condoms?" I quickly asked another.


"None." He told me.


"Sorry but you can't." Was all that I could muster.


"It will be quick."


"No, dude."


"Please."


"Dude, you don't have any lube nor condom with you, what do you think we'll use, the soap?" Pointing to the complimentary toiletries inside the comfort room.


"Come on." He insisted.


"Not gonna happen." I raised my voice a bit.


"Alright, that's fine." He smiled and pushed me down to where happiness took me earlier.


And I, of all people in the party, gladly obliged.






Part 1

Comments

  1. Sex is in the air! I can smell it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek! sex is in the air! brought to us by the Rainy Season :)

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay ano yang sex na yan? di ko yan alam! ahahhaa :P

    aba wala na yatang tigang these days ehehe :P
    (di ko magamit ung demonyito name ko d2 eheh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sin veguenza!

    que barbaidad!

    donde esta la urbanidad?!


    buti na lang, i know not of such...

    wahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing dirty is my name. Namen.
    Ang lilibog ng mga tao dito choz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hindi ko talaga ma-gets 'yang s*** na 'yan. ano 'yung mga asterisks na 'yun? choz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Partying is the game but playing dirty is my name. That was what I did, that was what was done."

    naks naman! haha. hope i can say the same. but then again... di pala ko mahilig magparty. hehehe

    good to hear you're being safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tinitigasan na ako then biglang na realize ko na tekaaaaaaaa..... kilala ko sila!!!!! Nahulasan ako.

    Honey, I know who you did last summer... but then again, that was last summer. The real question is: who are you doing this weekend?

    XOXO
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kane's so witty. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh is thats what happened? Where's the part na "Waaaaiiiiittt I need to use the toilet first" LOLZ! E Is waiting for the second part :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kane... that is not too cryptic. LOL

    anyways, the important is what happens after the party. outdoor or behind closed bathroom doors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. To those people who made a comment as if they felt so virginal and innocent. All I can say is Damn you! Hahaha! Everyone wants to play down and dirty some time. Right? Oh yes, I know you will all nod with full agreement.

    *Carrie - I'm pretty sure you've smelled and felt it too. Over and over and over again.

    *Nimmy - oh, the coldness of the rainy season helped but it is still the warmth inside one's groins. Hehehe.

    *soltero - well, well, well you mini cougar you. Playing innocent won't help.

    By the way, I heard someone is going to make you more famous. You're such a blogstar. ;)

    *Mu[g]en - I was mum but now I'll do all the talking here! Grrrr! Hehe.

    *Eternal Wanderer - don't we just love how we deny our juiciest thoughts about love-making? And the comfort room, priceless. Dirtier than I could imagine.

    *OY - hello? Who posted earlier Ms. Persian Gulf? :)

    *john stanley - s*** means it's explicit, one that wouldn't be suitable to your experiences. WEH!!!!

    *my-so-called-Quest - not fond of parties? I say try it once for life only is given once. Join us sometime. Promise we'll have tons of fun.

    *Kane - dear, dear, dear K. We'll see how it all goes, it might be someone you know or someone we barely know...

    *daredevilry - K will always be like that, witty with a dark side. Bad K!

    *E - sooooo, you were the interruption! You could have joined us, it would have been awesome. Nyahahaha! The second part? We'll see, we'll see. ;)

    *Yas Jayson - exactly, dude. Exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. at isinulat mo pala dito itong nangyari saatin? echos! hahaha! I miss you P! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. magreresign na talaga ko sa blog world.
    AKO NA LANG ANG TIGANG!! SH*T!!!
    hahaha

    anyway i enjoyed you..i mean i enjoy reading this post Guyrnoy (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Nimmy - Thanks! Hihihi!

    *Justin - ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Did we do anything like that? I couldn't remember...can you remind me again? ;)

    *Desole Boy - hehehe! Don't resign from the blog world, I love reading your posts and I'm sure others would agree too plus, it's a good thing you haven't gotten laid yet. It means you're still waiting for that perfect time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. after studying those f*cking graphs and text, i realized this is way more stressful! hot! hahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. "To those people who made a comment as if they felt so virginal and innocent. All I can say is Damn you!"

    ouch. hahahaha

    mygosh! Parang napaka-exciting naman niyan! hahaha part 2 naaaaaaa!~

    ReplyDelete
  18. *JP - hahaha! It is hot. Wait for the second part! Weeeee!

    *iurico - it was exciting and intense too. I swear it got me all pumping. Pun not intended. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg, shocked ako! grabeh! more! more! hehehe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts