After Party Addiction

Inhaling.


I was inhaling my very best. Every time I did feel like my tightened chest was slowly expanding.


Panting.


I was panting really hard. Too hard that I had to take away my mouth from that glorious piece of flesh he was thrusting earlier.


Breathing.


I was breathing heavily as soon as I took an imaginary heap of air into my exasperating body.


Palpitating.


I can feel my heart trying to forcefully exalt itself from my chest.


Perspiring.


Not because of the heat of the action but because of the intensity and the thought of being caught.


Exhaling.


Grabbing it again and diving deep into an ocean of oral satisfaction.


He was feeling so intense, so overwhelmed, so exasperated. I can tell from the way he makes all those enticing sounds with his mouth. 


"Great, he's loving it." I thought to myself.


"Dude." He suddenly said calmly.


"What?" I replied calmly as well.


"Can I f*** you?"


"Excuse me?" I had to ask again, I might be hearing things.


"Please, can I f*** you?" His voice, pleading, begging, requesting.


"I would really want that but it's really not the right time." I told him while still giving him a head.


"Please." Asking, humbly asking for the act.


Shall I do it with him? The devil inside my head insists.


Maybe a next time may be better? The angel in me suggests.


But we were both devilish that time and I, for one haven't had s** for more than a month. Itching? Yes I was plus it will be a good excuse to sleep around with a guy after a break-up. Oh yes, I'm so excusing myself. Hahahaha!


Even before I was able to make a reply with my convicting answer he suddenly asked:


What about dry f***?


Finally! A compromise I was willing to take, accept, and even agree with delight.


I did not answer his question but instead I got up from my position.


He grabbed my face and torridly kissed me until saliva sputtered out from our lips.


I cupped his face and kissed him wilder than the last time.


He unzipped my pants slowly yet with a slight feel of excitement. He let go off the hook that's keeping my pants from embracing my hips. And gently, he pulled down my briefs.


I positioned myself facing the wall while he positioned himself behind me.


Knock. Knock. Knock.


Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!


A friend of his is gonna take a leak in the bathroom where we're in! And they know he's inside and even calling him.


I quickly panicked! I know it's too hot to handle but it was just way too nasty and embarrassing to be caught off-guard, case in point, both our trousers down.


"Your friends are calling you, go ahead." I anxiously told him.


"Let them be." He said while he was nearly about to thrust me with his erected pride.


"Dude, I think someone needs to use the bathroom and I think they really need you.


"Let them be." With his eyes closed and lips bitten to show ecstasy.


But I had to stop the act. It was making me uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable to enjoy.


"I think it's better for you to check with them first." I told him while pulling my pants up and letting him know that the act was finished.


He gave out a faint sad expression. Devastated from within. And not even reaching climax!


We fixed ourselves and after that he went out the john to go and check his friends that were looking for him earlier.


I wonder where that guy who needed to use the john go to? Because I was afraid he'll catch me still inside, prepping up. ;) 


I waited for a few minutes till I can go out and face the world again. I went to the lavatory and looked in front of the mirror. God I looked so stressed! I don't know if it's the alcohol in the body, the heat of the loins or the interrupted coitus but I really looked not my age that time.


I washed my face to freshen up and hopefully back to the bed I once lay before I was spun into this fairy-tale intercourse.


But before I was able to go out the door, there he went back, locked up the room and off we went to make the fairy-tale into reality.  


A bit surprised but what the heck? Weren't we all there to have fun? Even in the strangest places I say.


He looked at me straight in the eye and let out a good lash at my lips. 


I craved in.


Without further ado, he unlocked my pants again and off we went with our unholy moans and groans.


Ahhh...


Oh shiiit...


Please...


Oh yeah...


Were all that we could utter.








Part 2

Comments

  1. goodness!!this series of yours makes me wanna go grab the next guy and just do it all the way! lol

    pretty intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing and giggling*

    my emo sh*t is gone now because of this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thought of getting caught always adds to the excitement. hawt

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarappp...
    i can imagine both of your cocks oozing with precum ahhhh...
    dryfucking is the new black LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. now go find some holy water to gargle and bathe yourself with, you dirty, dirty boy! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God you're my friend, or else you might make mister massif very angry. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Desole Boy - naah, that's not as intense as we wanted it to be. :)

    *Nimmy - how is dear Leo doing? Hope you guys are doing great! Happy 51st month!!!

    *Ex Jason - awww...you're just saying that.

    (blushes while unfolding a large abanico)

    *soltero - don't imagine! The real thing is always the best.

    I looove your last sentence. Hahaha!

    *Eternal Wanderer - I'm just dirty. But never as dirty as you. ;)

    *Mu[g]en - what if I make it angry? What will you do to me? Nyahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ngayon naman before i study my lessons tsk! whoooh ang init! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ei. thanks! he's doing well at his new job. eating up all of his time. grrr. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoooooooomaygeeeeed! ang init bigla ng boardroom where Im in. Im in a meeting but secretly reading your blog. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. *JP - weh!!!

    *Nimmy - that's good to know. Well what he's doing is for the future. For both your future.

    *iurico - shush!!! You might get caught! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts