Just A Thought

Insecurities Can Build or Destroy your Character.

Comments

  1. Haha. True. But I don't know anyone who doesn't have one so...I guess you deal with it.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. but i do have lots of them.



    or so i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree but it's usually the latter methinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. im never insecure. mayabang ako e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only we can use all our insecurities as builders instead of destroyers. We learn that in time, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Fickle Cattle - definitely. Although the more mature way of dealing with it is to handle it in a personal basis and not project it to other people, like some use to.

    *Desole Boy - then take your time to make it more beneficial for you... just a piece of advice.

    *Nimmy - pak pak pak!!!

    *orally - well if it's more of destroying the self then it would be really hard to adjust.

    *Cio - hmmmm...interesting person.

    *arkin - don't weep, there is no need to. Everyone is afflicted. Cheer up, it's not as if you can't change it.

    *Ex Jason - Precisely. Learning in time. Very well said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Guyrony: Is it? I've always thought your family, friends and loved ones are there to help you through insecurities. I mean, that's what I do to help them. If they love you, why would they judge you for being human? How can anyone judge anyone for being human? That's what empathy is for. Admitting insecurities to people you love is the first step. Moving above it is the second.

    We can agree to disagree if you want.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see your point, however, people, no matter how they try to avoid it will still judge you for who you are. And this is according to my experience.

    But of course I don't do that because I know how it feels to be harshly judged. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts