Ever, Ever After

The trip from the hotel down to his pad is just very brief but I swear it felt like it was one of the longest journeys I had to take. My heart was pounding like hammer to a steel, my mind went from dozing off to a student cramming for finals, my nerves were agitated to say the least. The taxi came to a halt, D paid the driver and he showed me towards the elevator. Sex, I mean, sixth floor is where he's staying. As we neared his room, I felt my chest getting tighter, palms getting a bit sweaty and I was breathing abnormally fast...
"What was I thinking?"
"Why didn't I just decline?"
"How am I suppose to get out of this?"
"Will he ask for more than just hugs and kisses?"
All of these questions keep ruminating in my head; my ego, my pleasure principle telling me to just go inside while my superego, my morale advocate is telling me to run, run as fast as I can and just go home to where I belong. In the end, my ego won the fight and another good reason (or alibi if you don't believe me) is that I'm too groggy and sleepy already to even walk towards a tricycle station. He showed me to his pad, it was simple yet it has a very cozy and comfortable feeling. He held out his hand leading me towards the sofa where he gave me the deepest, most sensual kiss I've ever experienced.
Damn! Curse you soft, supple, and succulent lips! Curse you! :)
After a few moments of lip-smacking and what not I stopped and told him that I needed to take a bath then we'll hit the sack and sleep.

"Don't take a bath anymore," D pleaded.
"I always take a bath, I smell like a pig already," I replied.
"That's fine with me," he added.
"Don't be ridiculous, I feel sticky already," I snorted.
"Okay, follow me in the bed after you bathe," D told me.
"Don't worry, I will, I will." I told him and chuckled lightly.

While I was bathing, I felt very ambivalent: I was bit happy and lonely at the same time, I was feeling weird but enticed, I felt awkward but enjoyable, and I felt hesitant but magnetized. I gave myself time to reflect all in the comfort of his bathroom. After that situation, I patted myself dry and went towards where he is, lying comfortably on his bed. He gave me that melting smile again and asked, "How was it?"
"T'was alright." I gave him a faint smirk.
He kissed me and then he went to take a bath also.
Frankly, he's the first male I've met that takes such a long time in the bathroom that I actually forgot to wait for him and went ahead to snooze. When he was done, I opened one of my eyes and saw him walking towards me, we kissed again and he proceeded to put some clothes. He
joined me in bed and in as much as I want to sleep already, I just couldn't. He smothered me with kisses, enchanted me with his voice and encased me with his hug. It was fairly safe to describe my feeling that moment as euphoric. After cuddling up and getting mushy, we already decided to sleep. Thank God.

I'd find ways to meet him even though I'm running out of excuses to my mom.
I'd search means to meet him even though they're either superficial or illogical.
I'd keep my mind open for the reason that I thought we're going out but not Exclusively Dating.
I'd feel very happy everytime he texts me that he misses me.
I'd get pretty flattered everytime he texts me "mwah."
I'd wait every night for his texts just to make sure he arrives home safely.
I'd text him every now and then just to let him know that he's almost always on my mind.

This kind of set-up went for about three weeks...

Until one night in his pad, we were conversing about a movie we're watching when he suddenly opened up something unexpectable...
D: J said that we used to refrain from being affectionate if we're not dating. I forgot what he specifically said but it meant that way. Are we dating?
Feeling hesitant.
P: I don't know, I guess not.
D: Yeah, that's what I thought so too.
P: He said this when?
D: At the get-together when you weren't able to join us.
P: Oh, I see.
My mood harshly shifted from happy to depressing.
P: D, can I ask you something?
D: Go ahead.
P: Are you looking for someone right now?
D: No, I'm not. Wait, P, are you looking for someone?
P: To tell you the truth I was...
D: Isn't it too early to look, I mean, we met within the week that you broke-up with your boyfriend.
P: I know that but...
D: But what?
P: Nothing.

I smiled at him, lied on the bed and closed my eyes.
It was better if he told me that he's not looking right from the start.
It was better if he told me not to expect right after we parted ways on our fist meeting.
It was better of he didn't reciprocate my feelings and affection towards him.
It was better if he'd just shoot me on the head point blank.

Another conversation brewed.

D: Are you okay?
P: I'm fine, don't worry.
D: Something seems to be bothering you.
P: Oh, just some stuff I've been thinking lately.
D: Hey, if you wanna say or tell me something even if it's about me, I'm here.
P: Thanks, will do.
If only he knew I was thinking about him that very moment.
P: If I may ask again, why aren't you looking for someone?
D: I guess I'm still waiting for someone to come.
P: I'm here, I came, right?
D: Um...yeah,you came...

Awkward silence
P: Last question, were you thinking I was dating you or looking for friendship?
D: Friendship. I honestly thought you were looking also for friendship.
Friends don't kiss torridly not unless they're drunk or super horny. Just a thought. No offense.
D: So that's what was bothering you earlier!
P: Yeah, kinda.
D: Were you expecting something out of this?
P: Honestly, I was thinking that we were in the process of getting to know each other then maybe start something.
D: Awww...so you are expecting something.
P: Well, after all that's been said, I know where I belong now.
D: I'm sorry...
P: You don't have to be, I'm gonna be fine, I'm a big boy now!
We laughed a bit.
D: But for the record, I want to keep you as my friend, I don't have a lot of true friends.
P: I apologize but I would have to decline.
D: Oh, okay.
P: With everything that transpired between us, I'm gonna ask a simple request
D: What's that?
P: Delete me from your contacts; phone, fs, ym, everything.
D: Why?
P: It's for the best.
D: I won't do that.
P: Suit yourself but I will have to delete your number in my phone.
D: Please don't, don't delete it yet...
Silence again
P: Come on! Let's go to sleep already, you have a great new day ahead of you! It'll be a fresh new start for both of us!
D: Hehe...Alright, I'm getting sleepy also. Hey P, one last request?
P: Shoot!
D: Can I hug you for one last time?
P: Yeah...

I let him hug me for one last time.
Enough to keep me warm throughout the night.
Enough to make me feel secure for the time being that we're asleep.
Enough to let me know that this particular night, he appreciates me.
Enough to think that he likes me.
Enough to think that I could offer him more than just my warmth.

Next day we woke up early because he has a birthday party to attend to
I said my goodbye and left his pad early.

Perfect example of a Cinderella Complex.
Perfect example of a Cinderella in a man's clothing.
Perfect example of a Cinderella Story Gone Wrong.

Final part

Comments

  1. tsk. sigh. cest la vie. in my own opinion, he should have told you directly that he's not looking for someone. he should have not given u false hope. he should have at least the decency to you know forgot the term. basta yun yun. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke,

    I'm going to invite you to a party at BED bar in Malate by the 21st. It's the anniversary of The Love Yourself project. CC might even be there.

    Tickets are priced at 300. It's a steal considering that BED charges 350 for door entrance.

    Thank you for reading the blog.

    It means a whole lot to me.

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. i felt your sincere emotions here..you really liked him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts