Ever, Ever After

An Open Letter to Mr. Ever After:

I'm stubborn, I'm hard- headed, I'm sensitive, I'm emotionally unstable, I'm moody, I lack sophistication, I'm corny, I'm mushy, I'm super perky, I'm jolly, I'm giving, I'm comedic, I'm humorous, I'm superficial, I'm inconsistent, I'm opinionated, I'm a conversationalist, I'm a debater, I'm a listener, I'm pessimistic, I'm hopeful, I don't go to church, I pray, I believe in Him, I'm spontaneous, I'm random, I'm submissive, I'm persuasive, I'm cool, I'm a fashion freak, I'm shy, I'm awkward, I'm timid, I'm a late bloomer, I can be promiscuous, I'm insatiable, I'm unlucky, I'm fortunate, I'm systematic, I'm loving, I'm caring, I'm loud, I'm tearful, I'm a cry-baby, I'm a rock, I'm witty,I'm passionate, I'm enigmatic, I'm a Scorpio, I can be dumb-founded, I can be speechless, I'm dominant, I'm a cliche, I'm unique, I'm a lover, I'm an extrovert, I have very limited number of friends, I have tons of acquaintances, I'm jologs, I'm a socialite, I do speak Tagalog, I can be coño, I'm impatient, I can wait for long periods of time, I'm a tech freak, I'm just above the poverty line, I'm insecure, I'm a mom's boy, I'm a snob, I'm sociable, I'm a heart-breaker, I am heart broken, I'm a blogger, I'm a writer, I'm a nurse, I love helping people, I need help also, I'm a terrible lover, I'm a wonderful boyfriend, I'm a safe player, I'm a risk taker, I'm a binge eater, I'm a bad dieter, I'm a gym-goer, I'm not looking for gym guys, I don't hook-up, I hate rebound guys, I can be mean, I'm rude, I'm very respectful, I'm conservative, I'm restrained, I have tantrums, I'm a juvenile delinquent, I'm a good boy, I'm sarcastic, I'm realistic, I'm idealistic, I'm problematic, I'm carefree, I'm a neat freak, I'm obsessive-compulsive, I'm trying hard, I'm competitive, I was never into sports, I appreciate ballet, I don't like rock music, I love pop rock and techno and ballad and alternative, I have the slightest idea on Bruce Springsteen, I grew up with Spice Girls as role models, I can be gullible, I'm pathetic, I am very suspicious, I'm possessive, I can be very comforting, I can warm a cold heart, I can be freezing cold, I love giving hugs, I love giving kisses, I wanna be hugged, I wanna receive kisses, I don't like going to movies and watching that stuff, I love reading magazines and books among others, I love dinosaurs when I was young, I wish I was the White Ranger, I like the transformers, I can lack empathy, I can be judgmental, I can give people the benefit of the doubt, I vent out problems, I'm a shock-absorber, I'm a keen observer, I read people's gestures, I have nothing to gain from writing this, I can lose everything about this post, I'm incomplete because of you, I'm complete when I met you...

Part 3

Comments

Popular Posts