Ever, Ever After...

The party turned into a small group discussion, 12 people and their opinions, 12 people and their perspectives, 12 people and their personal takes on life. It was changing from party mode to a subtle, more humanistic intellectual discussion which was fine with all of us.

Gayness and what not was all the rage that night, which was understandable because, heck, 11 are gay men added by a straight girl and a lesbian. :) Of all the people who gave their opinions, D was the one I saluted most, he didn't talk much nor express much thought on some topics but when he talks, there's this certain elegance and sophistication that goes with his words. SHIT! I was drawn to him... Smart and Gwapo... Dream guy na ito! But I was still hesitant thinking that it's too early to jump into something again, I mean, he would look like my rebound guy or worse, a hook-up. I don't like that, I never liked that concept in a gay guy's life. Maybe when I was younger I could do that but my conservative background plus life experiences taught me to be nice in a wholesome kind of way. Anyway, the group talked while I try to squeeze my body to him on the couch..it was a bold move but someone's gotta do it! Hahaha! The good part is that he reciprocated, he hang his arms over my shoulders while I hold his hand. It was sweet and ALL of them totally noticed (like we were hiding it in the first place).

There was this one time that I needed to go to the comfort room so I decided to temporarily leave the pack and go to the john. Seriously, I forgot to lock the comfort room and he suddenly went in without my permission and we kissed torridly! Oh yeah, I forgot to take a pee also so bummer. When we got back to the sofa area we sat by each other again as if nothing happened, about five minutes later, J, whispered in my ear: "Hey, P, your fly is open." Shoot! Tumbling talaga ako nun! It was really unintentional and he didn't do anything that's in my pants it just so happens that I already unzipped my pants when he came in and we smooched. Signs of aging, horrible, horrible signs of aging.

Second time at the comfort room, I really have to go... and funny thing is that he kinda read my mind and went ahead so there was him then me then another guy followed. After he used the john he suddenly tugged me and again, torrid kiss as if there's no tomorrow. Geez, this is making me feel uneasy but the blog must go on! After we kissed, he let me pee finally and I went out first just to make the people outside know that we're not doing anything. Lo and behold, the guy who was supposed to go next to me just sat on the bed fronting the comfort room and he was smoking, somehow he already know that we're both inside.

Last time again towards the comfort room was the time we had to leave the party, I need to go again to the john for one last time while he needs to freshen up, quick smacks and smooches and we were done. When we went out of the room we saw all of them giving us a smirk and G blurted out: "Ambilis naman!" I just bowed my head and felt a bit embarrassed. He, on the other hand just gave a faint smile to G. Finally, the party ended, we all were so tired but all of us were so happy with the outcome, new people and new experiences this is, in reality, one of the best I had so far because this is also the first time I went to a house party like this.

"It's getting rainy and I know you're tired, do you wanna stay at my pad?" D asked me when we're on the hotel entrance.
At first I have doubts because I have encountered offers like this, this is not a good thing or I'm just paranoid but I gave in and I told him a resounding "Yes."
He got a cab, went to his pad and there I was feeling queasy, uneasy and restless while he was still the calm and collected guy I knew at the party.

Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts