Retribution

Currently.


I have freaking cough and colds. Damn the viruses and their ability to infect other people.


I still do not know if my former professor who filled-up my recommendation form already faxed it to the UST Graduate Studies. 


I have no effin' idea if I'll make it for the qualifications, hella scared.


I called DSWD yesterday and still no open position as Nurse I. And my application ends by the end of September. Grrr...


Why do these things keep happening to me? 


I know things happen for a reason but this is really animosity.


Is it because I sneaked out last Saturday at past 12 in the morning to party again?


Is it because I spent this week's allowance last week?


Is it because I kissed a committed man passionately?


Is it because we shared the same saliva over and over?


Is it because we had one thing in common that night, surging libido?


Is it because I slept with a committed man without the knowledge if he's in an open relationship or not?


Is it true?


Who knows?


"Well dear who would you rather believe, the whisperer of what might had happened or the doer of the speculated deed?" 


P.S. Good boys don't go bad, they get worse.


;)

Comments

  1. that committed man you swapped spits with had the virus and passed it on to you ahahha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm. does it follow? =)

    pagaling ka at huwag nang manghawa ng iba. wehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. iikot din ang wheel of fate, sa susunod, puros swerte naman yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck sa application.
    btw, parang sobrang mataas ang mortality rate ng nursing board exams last time, naghigpit ba prc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with soltero. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Eternal Wanderer - thanks. I am flattered. Bwahahaha!

    *soltero - bad, bad idea! Maybe he did.

    *paci - I don't think it follows but you know what they say, karma's a b****.

    *engel - I hope so too. This is my last chance. The very last chance...

    *Knoxxy - thanks for dropping by. Sure I'll be up and kicking again just like any other guy there is. Love your blog!

    *orally - mortality has increased due to quality of education of so-called mushroom nursing schools in the country. PRC increased their standards due to the said explanation.

    *daredevilry - whatever! HMP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts