Guinea Friend

Looks like someone's start of September was not what he expected it to be.


And you know December and the cold lonely nights are just sleeps away.


Tell me, G, have you been the good boy everyone pinned you with?


Better yet, are you really that good boy you pinned yourself with?


While all his friends are out having a great time, he, however, will be staying at home licking open wounds.


Or perhaps, stay somewhere and let another person lick his wounds?


And how on earth would you even do that?


I heard you were more than willing to help a friend.


More like lend a helping hand. And a body.


Oh no!


Oh yes!


Remember, you were longing for something warm thus the volunteering.


While your friend was looking for someone to hook-up with.


Have you gone completely nuts, G?


A volunteer program worthy to be labeled sainthood just so your friend wouldn't have a random hook-up with guys?


Wait, don't tell me, I know that word, oh yeah, pathetic.


Desperate would be more appropriate.


And I thought you don't need someone.


Tsk, tsk, tsk blogger boy.


Growing old and hitting quarter-life ain't that easy you know.


But good thing your friend declined.


Or else.


Your friendship might be in total chaos after.








Mr. Gray: Hey, I just realized I don't want to hook-up with you. You're my friend and I don't want to be another one of your hook-up guys. No offense.


Indeed.


For s** is poison for the inexperienced.

Comments

  1. As for me, I'm always the boy being pinned down. Choz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guinea pig + friend = guinea friend (?)

    i'm strict when it comes to the "friend" clause although there are those who do not mind sleeping with their so-called friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up Kuya Pwpw. Some people go through that phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you for not biting the apple...don't we all wish hooking up with friends don't have it's complexities.

    but it could also workout too.just don't ummmm fall in love...:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. "staying at home licking open wounds." --- sounds very familiar. This used to be my favorite pastime. I remember going on a vacation at home... 5 days, without going out of my condo nor speaking to anyone. I was like a monster in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn! same with canonista, that line of yours definitely struck a chord...
    .
    .
    .
    however, the last line hit me straight in my face =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A volunteer program.
    tsk tsk tsk
    sayang hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice that you can resist temptation. ilang friendship na nasira nng ganyan. wait friend ba sya talaga :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friends with benefits? It's like burning bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Carrie - hahaha! Well, I didn't say anything against that, I like being pinned down too.

    *paci - gay guys have very varying, contrasting even opposing dynamics, know what works for you and stick with it. I agree with friends not sleeping with each other but then again I thought volunteering was a brilliant idea. NOT.

    *Mu[g]en - as for me I'm going through it most of the time. So peculiar.

    *anteros' dominion - thanks for the hug.

    *soltero - just know your limits as hook-ups and as friends. That should have been a sure ball win.

    *canonista - oh, I can still remember how I would do this, stay at home and just think and think and think. Gosh, that was so paranoid of me.

    *Desole Boy - haha! Sex is poison for the inexperienced? But sex is antidote for almost everyone nowadays. :)

    *orally - it was a loss but definitely more of a gain. An insightful gain.

    *my-so-called-Quest - yes, a very good friend dear sir.

    *Ryan - it is. So good thing he gave a red light even before it gets ugly. Too ugly even for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bravo!

    i think playing with the cards you've been dealt with works wonders.

    play it right with mr.friend and you two might just get closer...

    lay down all your cards the wrong way and someone MIGHT fall for the other, or it might be the end of another...

    you'll never know unless that fire in you breathes danger...

    courage to jump... and brains to know where you'll land...

    have some excitement... why not try play the game with a friend? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've learned my lesson, effing friends, not a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hitting quarter life? how old are you na ba? im sori i dont know

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it depends on what the expectations are between two friends =)

    Sometimes, it can be fun. Or, at least, that's what I've heard.

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  15. *P - hey thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate the thought you gave on this post. As for me and my friend, I guess, it's more of respecting our personal boundaries as friends...

    *engel - NOT a great idea at all. Thank you! I felt so vulnerable that time.

    *imsonotconio - I'm near quarter life. :)

    *Kane - That's what you heard or you've experienced?

    Come on, don't be shy now.

    Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts