The Man Who Kissed My Neck

It was a Saturday night bordering Sunday.


The air was festive. The place was perfect. The people were marvelous.


A birthday bash fit for a king. 


Everyone had been anticipating one of the most royal occasions of this year. Surely, an age gone up is but a number. For people really just grow wisely.


When you put good-looking gay guys in a place filled with life, liquor and libido, miracles are bound to happen even if you never asked for one.


Remembering all that happened is not necessary because even the happiest events always have their high lights and low downs.


But it was that momentary peck on my neck that I remember very dearly.


A guy, a guy wearing plain white fitted shirt and jeans that accentuates perfectly his figure. His smile is simply adorable, one you would look every time he makes it.


Who would have thought I'd be able to describe him? I didn't.


"California Girls we're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce we got it on lock." And while Katy Perry's song was playing I gyrated my best implying that I was enjoying the party and enjoying the crowd.


I was not paying attention to the people around, it's Katy Perry for crying out loud!


And all of a sudden he went close. Close enough to make me feel his presence.


His breath was hot, up to the point of scorching my skin.


Lips were tender and supple. Too tender and supple.


His kiss, a good mix of beer, Soju and intensity.


But all I know is that he was drunk.


And I, on the other hand, was playing one.

Comments

  1. pak! twisted fiction??????????

    hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could anyone please define what a twisted fiction is? hehe
    .
    .
    i have to wonder, when will i be able to kiss Soju? hmnnn.
    .
    .
    i wish to taste that famous magic of him =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naks naman,things are really bound to happen when you're a lil' bit drunk. hehehe
    so anong ngyari after? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So "Twisted Fiction" and "Semi Fiction" are the new facts? And who's that guy? Bakit hindi nagpaalam sa akin. Lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawa din nga ako ng slightly fiction. ayan nadagdag na ang soju sa mga gusto kong tikman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang lalim mo idol! pwede ka ba i-digs? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. feeling ko hindi ito fiction. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love necks. i think i'm a vampire.

    but i don't think i'd ever man up to kiss someone's neck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are like one of the times that give you "What the hell happened last night?"-mornings. Ilovem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im with Engel. hahaha. As much as I feel that I am quite confident, i dont think i'd have the balls to kiss a random neck - however tempting that neck may be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts