Club JO

This day marks our 12th day of being committed and my optimism is waning every minute. 


I came into the committing scene with a very aggressive, possessive, demanding aura. What I want, I get. What I say to you, you follow. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not some Nazi leader out to control your life and if insolence occurs then I place your head in the hands of a masked ax-wielding guy. I have always been neutral in most occasions, I can be submissive and I can be dominant. But sometimes, it's time you tell your partner that there are just some things you have to work together in order to make your lives a bit more fulfilling. Compromises, right?


Apparently, when Monday came his texts got scarcer, the sweet messages became more civil, the mushy volleys became nearly extinct. Now talk about drastic! So it got me into a whole spin of WTF??? Normally, sudden changes in behavior both in personal and impersonal aspects are acceptable. I could even say that I am someone who does this just because I think there is a need to perhaps, lie low or just let him miss you more. Initially, he would reply ASAP even if there's a class going on or perhaps will tell me that he'll text me after class but none, nada, zero, zilch. I would always be the one to text him even if classes are way over and he'll always reply with a very friend-like one liner texts. Cool. I'll get used to this. Yes, if he wants to be a friend of mine!


Counting from his last text, it's already more than half a day of no texts from him. I've texted and called him but to no avail. Is it that hard to make a reply that he's so damn busy so don't bother him now? Fine, he's a med student blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. That's not an excuse. Would you make that always as an excuse? 


An update would be fine with me, I'm not asking to provide me what you can not offer, after all I want you to succeed in life. That's the best I can wish for you.


I have said this once and I'm gonna say it again: I am Pathetic and Gullible but never Stupid.


So yeah, I'm already on the brink of being jaded-out from this relationship (or whatever we have) status.


I wanna run as President of this Jaded-out Club. :)




Discontinued.

Comments

  1. maybe he's still adjusting. give him time.

    *this is me being optimistic*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you at office??? Hahaha! I will tell your boss. :) Thanks Nimmy, optimism is key or maybe reality orientation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i b a member of that club? to text or not to text. i also dunno. i always feel so pathetic initiating the first move. do we always have to beg? sorry im a little bit jaded and cynical here. i wish you the best though. hope everything works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay lang yan, dude - baka di pa lang sya handa to commit and by calling/texting him often or demanding something that he cannot give, you are pushing him away. Take it slow ;-) Halika nga - hugs na lang kita! O yan minsan lang ako maging seryoso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok here, take it from me, i am talking from experience. there are guys who do not text unless u text them, and even if u text them, they won't respond. it's just the way it is.i'm one of them.

    it's only ur 2nd week, don't suffocate him. give him air to breathe.he is probably having a hard time right now juggling med school and love life. don't scare him.

    if you start being so "needy" then u might lose him. cool ka lng muna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maygad! seryoso si JR at soltero! maygad!

    @Guyrony - uhmmmm. nasa bahay kaya ako. behlat :P
    yup! being optimistic really works. kaya stick with him muna, don't give up just yet.

    share ko lang, leo was the texty kind while ako ay madalang lang magtext during our first month. nagtiis sya, then nung napuno kinausap ako. i understood how he felt. ayun, naging mega-reply type na ako. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi...just bumped into your blog today...i hope everything will work out fine for both of you..sayang naman..kababago pa lang eh...tc

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Jaytee - sure you can, I'm still looking for candidates on different positions. Let's see what happens. :)And I feel you when you said do we always have to beg? I don't think so, there should be reciprocation because unrequited love is sooooooo not us.

    *JR - just a hug??? HMP! Hehe. Yeah, I'm giving him time, I won't even text him if that's what he wants. I'll let him focus on his studies.

    *Soltero - well from the way we started he was not like that. Like what I said, there was a DRASTIC change in behavior. He was actually texting me more than I can reply. Yeah I'm giving him a breather. Whatever he wants he'll be the boss. And yes, needy is the term when I'm in love because I've not been in love for the past eight or nine months.

    *Nimmy- I know riiiight?! These two perverts actually made sense! Hahaha! Just kidding. Thanks again, I'm feeling better. The magic of rest and sleep is cool.

    *Eternal Wanderer - just a hug? I want more. :)

    *Songs Of Lasher - thanks for dropping by. My posts are kinda emo right now. I apologize you had to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, hope you're ok now.
    sad after some person got something from you e nakakalimot na ata agad.

    pero tama si nimmy, baka nagaadjust pa rin sya. so give him time.

    ingats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks again for dropping by. Awww... that's OK, I'll move on. I always have to. :)

    How are the songs in your jogging playlist?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts