New Year's Revolution

January 2010 is not just the start of a new year but also the end of another decade. 

It is perfect to say that everyone is entitled to a new lease in life with a fresh new start of this year but I, personally, would want to recall the past decade and how I lived my life through it.

New beginning, new bonds, new friends, new acquaintances, new experiences, new learning, new thoughts, new ideas, new challenges, new difficulties, new stresses, new fulfillment, new satisfaction, new ME.

I would cherish everything that has happened to me for the last decade, I want to keep them and recollect all of them, may it be bad or good, worse or better, worst or best. Not necessarily thrive and think about them, just enough to make me realize that life, when I experienced those aren't half bad. :)

A lot of things happened over the years, I may be still in school most of the time but I learned a lot in and out the campus. The society and environment are ever so changing, it's a fast-paced world where in a snap, everything you could ever wish for or obtained is either gained or lost.

The last decade provided me with heartaches, troubles, doubts, hesitations, suspicions, speculations, joys, happiness, bliss and what have you. It provided me with information and know how on how to deal with life (more?) and what to do when crisis arises.

I am thankful for the people that came in and out of my life. People I've met and people that struck me in the most different of ways. People who influenced me to be bolder, more courageous and more of a risk-taker. People I don't think I could ever meet this lifetime but I did, and so I applaud you for giving me the chance to know you better, to make you feel that I am just around whenever you need help and vice-versa.

I could have done much better when it comes to handling things but alas, my delicate and fragile nature really gets the best of me. Although with age comes maturity and I'm hoping I really learn from my past mistakes. I am stubborn, and I get what I want when I need it, but it makes me feel so bad in the end. Hopefully with more patience and understanding and more self-help, I'd be able to comprehend things or situations that needs deep contemplation. Or the very least an overview to simplify a complicated one.

The New Year is here to stay and I wish everyone the best of 2010 and the succeeding years to come!

And so, to end this post, I have my list of New Year's Resolutions:

1)  Stability in an occupation related to my career path or course. I'm a NURSE DAMMIT, not a CSR!

2) Get leaner. The holidays made me add a pound to my weight, I love the holidays but it's back to diet. Man! How do you build six pack abs anyway???

3) Be more of a risk-taker. Already a young professional but still afraid to make a big leap, although with me finding a hospital job, I already turned down an offer from a company with good compensation. If worse comes to worse, I may be eating danggit and dried mangoes for breakfast. :)

4) Simplify life. I totally agree with my friend of mine when she said that Simple is Beautiful. Life will always have its way of making things complicated but YOU have a way to take it easy and not thrive too much. OVER-ANALYZING will be a taboo for me.

5) Moving On. I have a problem with ruminating situations, people, experiences, places...everything that I can think of when I'm alone or even when I'm with someone, I'm this type of person who lets go easily but is having difficulty moving on, although, I'm learning but there is still much to learn and more to note.

6) Blog More. I never have been happier because of my blog. One that I really established with my own thoughts and experiences, one I can definitely call my own. I know I could always vent out my feelings to friends but this is more enjoyable, venting out to my blog and to my special people I treasure are the best. I can always look back on how I perceive things with this blog.

7) Help Others More. One of my main purposes of staying alive is to help people deal with problems. I know I'm not a sponge but I could do my part in at least easing the pain of the person. I may be of small help but I am thankful that I can help.

So to 2010, A Merry, Happy, Gay, Jolly, Perky, Humorous, Satisfying, Fulfilling and Successful Year to Us All! 
 

Comments

  1. Ah, so "random thought" din pala ang resolutions, tulad ng imagined sexcapade? =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts