Fucking Friends?

After that incident I tried my best to avoid him at minimal cost so as not to look like I'm completely avoiding him and what might come up from any mis-encounters. My texts got fewer, my replies shorter, my preoccupation with other things got longer. We were now barely meeting inside campus. and that's perfectly fine with me. Days passed without getting even a single text from him. Frankly, I miss the guy; he has a huge heart plus he's a new acquaintance so we can talk a lot of things that are ALMOST anything under the sun. ALMOST. He was a great relief from all the hustle and bustle of academic activities and my so-called complicated life. 
I think a person's experience is always one of the most exciting stories to listen to and think about and it amuses me the most.

After almost a week of zero communication, he texted me up:

E: Hey P, how are you doin'?

P: Doing great, still swamped with paperworks but nonetheless, still great. And you?

E: Well, I'm quite good, always nervous when it comes to practicums and others. Hahaha! Wait, you are graduating, right? :)

P: Of course I will! My mom will literally kill me and bury me alive if I won't! Hehe.

E: Just confirming P.

P: Np.

E: What's NP?

P: No problem.

E: Oh, I see. new term I learned just now.

P: Hehe. Cool. Anyway J, I am still swamped with school stuff, I need to finish a lot of things. Text you sometime.

E: I know, we barely talk nowadays...

P: I owe you one J.

E: You sure do P, you sure do. :)

P: Alright, next time then.

E: Wait!!!

P: What? Did someone die?

E: None silly. Is it OK if I ask you to accompany me to the boarding house this week? My older sister will be going home to Muntinlupa and I'm the only one there.

P: Well I can't exactly stay overnight since I don't usually do that. I could stay until late afternoon. Where do you stay anyway?

E: Dapitan. Just a ride away from P.Kampa.

P: Cool. Let me check with my sched first then I'll get back to you, alright?

E: Thanks P, you're such a friend. Inform me ASAP then.

P: Will sure do.

Oh boy... What in heaven's name did I just run into. My libido is surging high but my morality is squeezing me tightly on my arms.

I'm feeling very bad about this one. Still, no hints of him being gay but asking me to come to his place to stay over? Weird and I'm pretty skeptical. Of course I already experienced something like this especially when I was still going to Malate wherein a guy will ask you to stay over his place and just 'hang-out'. And oh yeah, I'm committed, I nearly forgot to tell you that.


Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts