Holiday Hook-up

The smell of Bastie's CK one still lingers in my mouth as I'm imagining how torridly we kissed hours before the year 2010 will take place. His body pressed on to mine and even though I'm having a hard time breathing normally from the weight, I'm suffocated but the thought of the deed elevates my libido more and more.

The kiss from his sumptuous lips were far more from what I expected, his lower lip smoothly touches my upper lip, his tongue swinging from one end of my mouth to the next. It was an afternoon delight that I was looking forward to before the year 2009 takes a halt.

I have been in abstinence for too long that the moment we saw each other in the mall, my aura just intensified and my pleasure principle shot up like hot water from a geyser. Hey, I am pretty sure we have the same last minute motives, that is why I was not being hesitant to ask him if we could meet up on the 31st. He gladly and willingly obliged. It takes one to know one.

People from all corners of the street were merry making, we, on the other hand were making something. Children and adults were holding fire crackers for the festivities, we, don't need firecrackers to be festive. Couples clenched together gallivanting on the streets just to kill time before the year ends, meanwhile, we were grasping together in parts too explicit to tell.

The year may be ending in a while, exactly 3 hours and 37 minutes. But meeting him will not be the end for a bit... as long as I can still taste his flesh and sweat from my lips...

Comments

Popular Posts